Jump to content

animechat

AF Member
  • Posts

    496
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by animechat

  1. I always loved Charizard
  2. Little more that week only left for my birthday and even anymore don't like birthdays mean became older and older.....
  3. In the early stages of a drought, the grass may become blue-green or gray-green in color. If it still does not get enough water, the color will turn a light tan of golden color.
  4. Those who stand at the top determine what’s wrong and what’s right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course, it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! Don Quixote Doflamingo (attack of titan)
  5. If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future! Monkey D. Luffy (one piece)
  6. I starting watching Heavenly Delusion I don't wanted wait that long starting read manga...
  7. As you keep thinking the same thoughts.
×
×
  • Create New...