Colu
AF Member-
Posts
660 -
Joined
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Colu
-
Started the second season of Upload and we are a couple episodes into it. Still enjoying it, can’t wait to find out more about what happened to Nathan, really interested to see what Ingrid‘s game plan is too
-
Watched an episode of Sailor Moon Crystal last night, quite enjoying it
-
Deckard was feeling a bit tired on his most recent shift and decided to have a nap in one of the jail cells
-
Time to go be a detective (I downloaded someone’s version of Rick Deckard off the gallery in Sims 4 and am using him to play the Detective career from Get To Work)
-
We learned that coconut tastes like coconut
-
It’s currently mostly blue skies with some clouds and 31C=87.8F
-
Satisfied from dinner, in the mood for something sweet
-
The waffle world is growing!
-
Finished the book I was reading, hung out with Andy for the afternoon, then dad drove up and the three of us went out for dinner. Dinner was okay, service wasn’t great, but I think the server we had was very new and still training. Now we’re heading back to our place and we’ll eat some cake that my dad brought with him. It’s some kind of strawberry lemonade cake, looks interesting anyway
-
Holy, that’s impressive. How do you even figure out how you want to place everything? I think my brain would get too overwhelmed lol You’ve done a great job
-
Do you have any pictures of those also?
-
Well the jolly jump ups are half dead but seem to be attempting a comeback so that’s good at least the sage thing got blown down like three times and is totally mangled. I think it’s dead? Bummer
-
Sat and did nothing for hours pretty much tidied vacuumed mopped the floors sat and did pretty much nothing for a couple more hours now sitting outside with a lemon sorbet bubly, half a joint, and browsing my phone i dont feel very human today or at least I didn’t earlier, feels like I’m waking up now lol Update: there were too many weird bugs outside so I came back inside
-
28C=82.4F it might be hotter in direct sunlight
-
Idk 6 min later I’m starting to feel human feels like my mind has been sleeping all day and my body just existed, with my mind waking up every now and then but not fully. I am awake. becoming awake.
-
School was hell for me and I thoroughly disliked every single second of it. It’s hard to enjoy or have the drive to learn anything when even the teachers make you feel like an outcast. My favourite part of school was graduating and never looking back. There’s a community theatre in the school I went to and a couple years ago we saw a production of Sleepy Hollow, which was fantastic, but that was the first time I stepped foot in that place since I graduated and it was a horrible experience. As soon as the play was over I had to leave immediately. I guess if we look at my post-secondary education (I did aircraft maintenance), my favourite class from that was composite structures (fibreglass, aramid fibre/kevlar, stuff like that). And my least favourite was tools and hardware (This is the first class in the program, where they make sure everyone knows what tools are and all the multitudes of different kinds of shit like nuts and bolts and fasteners and part numbers, etc, mostly was my least favourite because I already knew almost all of it, but I can also appreciate and understand why it’s a class.)
-
28C=82.4F and sunny I haven’t been outside yet today except for this morning when I saw Andy off to work lol
-
Looks great!! How does the blonde one manage to not step on her hair with it that long?
-
Gosh you know I love them all, but I think this one has become one of my favourites
-
I have no idea what that is but this gif has now made me need to find out lmao Ah dammit it’s on Netflix, so I guess I won’t be watching it booo
-
I tried watching Riverdale and hated it lmao
-
So when I left work it turned out that inside was cooler than outside, but the Xerox was also in sleep mode for like 80% of the day lmao
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.