Jump to content

Seshi

AF Member
  • Posts

    2,151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    98

Everything posted by Seshi

  1. Welcome to our community, Abeezy. Great to meet you
  2. New & Exciting Updates? Share them here with us! Today, Crunchyroll announced the date for the upcoming Dub of Demon Slayer! It will be releasing on Toonami October 12th for the Fall Anime Block! Sooo excited that it got enough traction to make it this far. Not only will we be getting a dub, but the future of this franchise looking good, such a success that it's going on cable TV.
  3. 91?! Dang that's a strong Ravenclaw score. And welcome, @Blue Dragon to Ravenclaw as well. Feel free to chat in the Ravenclaw common room, or start your own topics elsewhere. Its a pleasure to have you all at Hogwarts!
  4. Welcome to the forum, seems like you’re getting to know some members already I wanted to suggest that you watch The Rising of the Shield Hero, since you seem to like the Isekai genre (summoned into another world). As others have suggested, Demon Slayer is another good one. Both of these are very new, with Demon Slayer airing right now, it will even be getting a dub this fall, and will get a block on Toonami. Shield hero is already dubbed, thankfully. Dubbed means it’s been translated to another language English is what I’m referring to here. For help with your profile pic, I can take a look at the image for you and edit anything specifically - or you can try using this online resizing tool to choose the pixel size you need it to be.
  5. Yeaaaaaaah, I’m not a fan of most Starbucks drinks, but that one is by far the worst I’ve tried.
  6. Strong friends are good friends I suppose *burps*
  7. malted raisins in cupcakes - thank you darn you and your big words.. *nom nom* *nom nom*
  8. Mmhmmmm... well thatnmust be why... malt covered raisins - you can take them back. Now what you doin over there son? I see you
  9. But you hasn’t given me any chocolates
  10. Nope... no... @The History Kid I can see why you would think this, but I’ll play no part in the world domination thymabobber... yea just keep on with the chocolates
  11. Still haven’t done my due diligence on these movies, hopefully I’ll have some down time to do that this week. I won’t say a specific day, since it seems planning for that doesn’t work out all the time It looks like a great movie, why did they change their hair I like long hair too, and I’ll bet it was confusing having a long break in between movies to remember who is who as it was.
  12. I don’t like candy... just keep pelting me with chocolate
  13. I never thought about materials being a barrier to art, but when you put it that way... yea! It makes sense why not use digital medium in a way to save on costs and be more convenient
  14. Hello, nice to make your acquaintance~ welcome to the community of Anime Forums. Our members will tell you, it’s quite a friendly place, so I hope you can enjoy your time here. Do let me know if you need a hand with anything, being your first forum and all, I’d be glad to help. Anywho, here’s your warm welcome from me
  15. I don’t like Bakugo either.. so I totally understand
  16. mmmm Warm Caramel apple cider? Thats new :3
  17. If you had been stranded on a deserted island, what item would you bring (if you could go back and make that decision) and why?
  18. Demon Slayer theme updates, new characters coming soon
  19. Sometimes you just need 700 calories of cake... I mean love... I mean cake... Whats the difference really? 

    1. Show previous comments  7 more
    2. Seshi

      Seshi

      I baked the last cake on earth and @Nova got the last piece XD

×
×
  • Create New...