Jump to content

Seshi

AF Member
  • Posts

    2,151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    98

Everything posted by Seshi

  1. Well as far as Isekai Cheat Magician goes, I was referring to the anime adaptation- which came after Shield hero. Not too sure about the source material, do the characters look the same in it? All I can speak for is the presentation of the anime. Also it’s not clear which series came first, they were both worked on as web novels published back in 2012, but not sure of a certain month. I’ve also heard that the Lion King is a rip-off of Kimba the White Lion T.T
  2. Same for the sequel.. but you never know, it could be a pleasant surprise like this one was.
  3. Well when you decide it’s time to watch it, come sit down to this thread again
  4. I really like the background you used for the monogatari one Thanks for sharing some of your work
  5. @Nightwarrior95 ep 7 was so sad Thorfinn has become a great warrior, but has trouble in his anger setting his revenge aside to see the impact this is having on him as a person. His father realized it later on in his journey too.
  6. I think that it changed a lot, to keep up with the times mostly. I didn’t really expect that, it it’s common for Disney to do, so I should have. They are usually on the up & up. I would have preferred the songs to stay the same, but they weren’t too bad and the pumba song was actually an improvement. I believe I said all of this in the Lion King thread
  7. One piece will continue forever No, I actually hope it ends soon like you suggest, so I can finally set a goal of finishing it.
  8. Ep 21. Saved by the crow!!!! On another note, here’s Nezuko’s new evasive maneuver technique
  9. Catching up on Anime I missed this weekend. That means Demon Slayer is up first

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Seshi

      Seshi

      She’s scary for sure

    3. Nightwarrior95

      Nightwarrior95

      This is one anime I have been keeping at the back burner..I will binge watch it when its complete :)

    4. Ohayotaku

      Ohayotaku

      @Nightwarrior95 That’s where I stand with Vinland Saga, though I’ll probably start once the first cour is complete. From the sound of things they seem to be the standout titles of the season

  10. There comes a time where we look at a new anime, or movie, and think "I've seen this before" and that can leave you with a couple of different feelings. Thoughts like, this is boring, disappointing, or the moment you realize, this is just a rip-off. What are some anime titles that make you feel this way? For me, recently it was Isekai Cheat Magician. Not only was I extremely unimpressed with its unoriginal title, but even the characters looked like rip-offs of Shield Hero.. Come on Shield Hero gang! Have a look.
  11. Ooohhh I get more than one *jumps in cloud of pillows* Fluffy fluffy pillows soft soft pillows *happy jingle*
  12. Trigun is one of my favorite anime and I don't think I've seen the movie I really liked the Inuyasha Movies... they were different enough from the anime to constitute making a movie (I liked that they had a different plot than the anime). The characters were also true to the anime.
  13. Or One Punch Man... *grabs pillow from @Nova* I heard you have fluffy cloud pillows.. I wants them
  14. Sig quote..... might watch jojo now, seems cool

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. FeelsGudManINC

      FeelsGudManINC

      I recommend it to anyone, it's a truly great series

    3. Seshi

      Seshi

      The art is very different than what I’m used to 

    4. SAO LILDOOP

      SAO LILDOOP

      I am watching it right now, almost done with season 1 and tbh, it is one of the best anime I've ever seen. Also art imo is the best ever. Just goals, lol. 

  15. Well I missed them in my repertoire Buzzcocks
  16. Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. Pop into messenger if you need anything ok?
  17. Yayyyy!!!!! It was like that here last couple of days and I’m lovin’ my front pitch sittin in the mornings. Windows open, getting some fresh air in this old house.
  18. Yo! Grats on your contest winning earlier this month. 

    What you been up to recently?

    1. Sakura

      Sakura

      Thanks! Sorry been afk from everything internet related this month. Had a very busy month ^^

    2. Seshi

      Seshi

      It’s all good. Glad to see you back

  19. I reaaaaly love your MAL name. Mine is based off of Sesshoumaru. I just shortened it to make it a cute abbreviation
  20. Expelliarmus! Seshi whips her wand quickly, only to be done in by a confundus charm. Confused, Seshi looks around, asking "Have we started yet"? Rolled a 3
  21. There’s Deku & Tsuyu moments??????? Pics or it didn’t happen
×
×
  • Create New...