Jump to content

Seshi

AF Member
  • Posts

    2,151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    98

Everything posted by Seshi

  1. Well now that explains why I didn't see them. I watched the series on Crunchyroll. The movies must not have been listed.
  2. @xWickedNekox we have comfy pillows too ploof *pillow lands on wicked's head*
  3. Latest art contest is up in the Event Forum

  4. O_O How did I not watch the OVAs!!!? I was so pumped about this series after binging it all only to be left waiting for season 4. Now its almost time for that season.
  5. Yes, feel free to make any suggestion for a watch party. We have done this before with movies, using this thread and have currently airing threads, that members participate in weekly, but it could be done just as well with a completed series.
  6. Great job on that Jojo quiz

    1. Shiroe

      Shiroe

      I accidentally got a 22% on it when I knew all the answers. Don't tab out of quizzes, lol.

    2. FeelsGudManINC

      FeelsGudManINC

      Thanks! I'm thinking about doing more on the other parts. They're really fun to make

  7. My Hero Academia Chibi Art Contest Welcome, A-F! To our latest and greatest creative arts contest. In anticipation of what is without question the most anticipated season of My Hero Academia yet, we have decided to host a friendly contest for all our members to join in. Contest Details: Submit a chibi version of your favorite My Hero Academia character! Submissions can be digitally made or otherwise made using your preferred art medium. We will be accepting submissions here from the time this thread was posted, until Tuesday, October 1st. Judging will take place the day after. Winners Booty: 1st. Place: 2,500 Points 2nd. Place: 1,500 Points All Entrants will win Chibi Medal: Most importantly, have fun creating!
  8. “Hahaha” Sofia couldn’t help but let out a soft laugh, clutching her stomach and bending over at the sight of Haru and Momiji, a tear rolling down her left cheek. Her laughter was weak, not having practiced the art in over a year. It felt... good. A smile beamed over her face, eyes closed and cheeks blushing over with the feeling of gratitude towards her friends. It doesn’t matter if we have the best cookies. We have something better right here. She continued on in this happy state for the remainder of the class. Everyone pitched in to make the sandwich cookies... once they were mixed, they went into the oven. Sofia and the others sat back and rested for the remaining class period. Listening to some of the idle chatter or tidbits the teacher, Mrs. Yami would offer. “And this way, creaming the butter and sugar first, is the proper mixing technique for a perfect cookie. You’ll surely never be disappointed if you can remember these simple steps. Well, all of that.. plus remembering not to over bake them”, she went on, oblivious to whether or not her students were paying her any mind. It didn’t much matter to them, as their cookies were nearly done.
  9. We've had rain so frequently lately that I am glad for the sunny skies, even if its hot
  10. Beautiful blue sky’s with fluffy white clouds showing their shapely sides, standing in midair. Around high 90s, but the breeze has been good today, so it’s refreshing not like that stagnant hotness that bakes your face.
  11. The monster is sexy and stubborn but generous. Until a thief, stolen his Mojo Jojo, wrecks his face. Then, it’s a shock, ‘cause pain caused by Failure
  12. Well happy belated welcome to you then.
  13. Right.. Why was he a "former" anyway? Was it something like he wasn't living up the the expectation in strength?
  14. Hello Parzival, welcome welcome ^.~
  15. I’ve never seen the anime or manga, but I am really enjoying this movie. I love the motorball game! That’s so cool, if we could do something like that, it’d be sweet. Kind of reminds me of air gear, but their skates were designed much better. I also really enjoyed the action scenes. Alita fights sooooo well. It’s better than the action scenes I’ve seen in action/ assassination type movies. It suits her so well, being a smaller fighter. I hope they do an anime remake like y’all were talking about. I love me some cyberpunk
  16. Nah... there’s lots of older anime characters! DBZ universe, cowboy bebop, Samurai champloo, Flying witch, Inuyasha, fire force, my hero academia (older hero’s), Naruto universe, Magi, rurouni kenshin... there’s a lot out there
  17. Yet, if operating under the same laws that allow these anime characters to be so fantastical, then yes, love spells/ love potions would be a part of “real life”. Otherwise these anime characters being in our ordinary world, would be rather ordinary themselves.
  18. Waves long time no see, Greeneyes

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Greeneyes

      Greeneyes

      Oh you know how it is some killing lots a stalking... Lol how ye been?

    3. Seshi

      Seshi

      Ah, sounds tedious for a normie like me :P 

      Doin good over here, just watching the time pass me by as they say.

    4. Greeneyes

      Greeneyes

      Lol our job as humans to observe the flow of time, fun.

  19. Thank you to everyone who had joined the Harry Potter Club!

    I’ve added some introductions by J.K. Rowling for each house, and updated the Dueling club to include some DnD style elements. Looking forward to adding some shops later. Stay tuned!

  20. JK Rowling tends to write a lot. I hope you enjoyed it!
×
×
  • Create New...