Jump to content

Seshi

AF Member
  • Posts

    2,151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    98

Everything posted by Seshi

  1. Way better than apple juice too! Haha yea, if you can find some, give it a try this fall
  2. fire alien one is so cool
  3. I too find pumpkin spice coffee offensive Also, apple cider isn’t alcoholic
  4. For me, It was Heero Yuy. I was 9 when Gundam Wing was airing on Toonami. So I think that was before my crush on Vegeta lol
  5. Are you team pumpkin spice Or team Apple Cider
  6. Sugar and Spice & Everything nice, that’s what Fall is made of. When it comes to a favorite fall beverage, do you go on a hunt for the perfect Pumpkin spiced beverage? Or are you after a hot apple cider? To me, there’s nothing better than a steaming cup of spiced apple cider to warm you up on a chilly day. It started when I was little, taking a tour of an old historic township, where they displayed old fashioned mills and field games. Once we finished the tour, we lined up for a glass of warm old fashioned cider. The experience was one of a kind, and I find myself wanting to go back to have another taste of that famous cider. Or at least, my hunt for a good cider continues year after year to find a pleasing memory.
  7. Everyone! Thank you so much for viewing our lovely contest, please come back and make some submissions! I hope that we can see your chibis and your love for our hero’s in this upcoming season of My Hero Academia.
  8. Seshi

    Halloween 🎃

    Halloween Its right around the corner there’s nuts out there already decorating their front yards, awaiting the arrival of fall, and to them *ahem* us, the best Holliday. Do you think you’ll be dressing up for Halloween this year? What will you go out as, if anything? What was the best costume you have donned for Halloween? Last year, I threw a Harry Potter Halloween party, attending as Hermione Grainger. This year, I haven’t made any plans, besides being out camping. So I’ve got to get my Halloween activities in a week early this year. On a side note, these MHA characters look charming in their outfits too, right? Join us in the event forum for some lovely chibi MHA Art.
  9. Dwayne Johnson... fangirl Has anyone been to the theatres to see it yet? What do you think of the spin off? Did Dwayne Johnson take Fast & The Furious away from Vin Diesel?
  10. @awesomedude20 your link didn’t work? No one answered mine. Hajime no Ippo OP 1
  11. Anime Myths Non anime fans and anime fans alike may have misconceptions about the medium. Can you debunk any that you’ve heard?
  12. Seshi

    coffee or tea

    PG tips is moving away from BPA in their tea bags, so I will be a loyal customer to them. I wish I could take the time to prepare loose leaf tea all the time, but its just not as convenient for me.
  13. Have you seen the teaser for the 4th season? It looks promising.
  14. Seshi

    coffee or tea

    Chai Tea is one of my favorites! Its so spicy and decadent. Which is your favorite chai? Spiced chai. or vanilla chai? Earl Grey is what I used to drink all the time, is this the English breakfast tea you get? I switched to PG tips, because of a friends recommendation (she's British, cant say no to that influence) XD
  15. That was adorable @Ohiotaku Cant wait for this weeks episode where Nezuko and Tanjiro will face the masters. I almost picked up the manga because I'm too excited to see what happens. But then, excitement and looking forward to an episode is fun too.
  16. Seshi

    coffee or tea

    I prefer tea, because it’s easier on my stomach. But I drink coffee most mornings
  17. Thanks for playing! I’ll be awarding points after this message.
  18. Make sure you guys are posting whole new posts for each chibi! I need to keep track of timestamps kk?
  19. Chibi Forum Scavenger Hunt (The Americas) Get your backpacks! To celebrate our Chibi Art Contest, Today’s objective is to find the other chibis who are hiding throughout the forum threads. Each chibi has a points value of 100, and are numbered 1-10. Once you find them, you put them in your backpack! Then report back there, as quickly as you can! Each chibi should get its own post, do not edit posts. The first to find the chibi, and drop it off here will be the winner of the points for that chibi. Those that fail to find the chibi first, do not get the prize. The Forum sections which will be used for this hunt are as follows: New members, Anime & Manga, General. This Scavenger hunt will be open for 15 Hours, between the hours of 2:30pm-5:30am UTC. Another Scavenger hunt (Asia and Europe) will be posted for the hours of 4:30am-7:30pm UTC. You may only participate in one scavenger hunt. Choose the one that suits your time zone best. You may begin!
  20. Fall Besides the upcoming anime lineup that we normally look forward to, what are your favorite things about the coming of the Fall season? For me, it’s a time of campfires, early mornings on the porch, bundled up and wrapping my hands around a warm cup of coffee, or hot cocoa. A time to see the fall leaves changing color, my favorite to see is red. Halloween excitement, and thanksgiving plans. To me this seems like the most fun season. I guess for me, it’s the season with the most memories.
  21. Seshi

    Coffee Thread

    In small quantities periodically throughout the day.. like I take my food But seriously, if I’m at home I have a cup black... with sugar... and then whole milk... XD When I was little I’d call it coffee milk. When I’m out, I order a hazelnut cappuccino - if I’m at my favorite coffee spot. If I’m elsewhere, iced hazelnut. Not everyone can make a good cappuccino, but nearly anyone can pour iced coffee and hazelnut syrup in a cup (even McDonald’s). One cup of coffee a day for me, then it’s on to tea ️
×
×
  • Create New...