Jump to content

drill

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,924
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    97

Everything posted by drill

  1. Just for Christmas, I changed my wallpaper. I might keep it this way for a couple of days.
  2. drill

    Walfas

    What is a walfa? To put it simply, its pretty much a touhou movie maker, I have yet to make one, but look forward to doing so when I get the time. Here is the site for it: http://www.walfas.org/flash/create.swf Also, here are a few videos that I liked that used this software: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGRf0tnoeDo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS-d-sEBXL8
  3. That trailer felt very pointless, other than the fact that it confirmed that it wasn't an Angel Beats remake/sequel/movie. Although, I am looking forward to it, they really should just get around to making a Rewrite anime.
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMubLj6nZJ4
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14U64jWO85s
  6. A bit unsatisfying, but whatever.[spoiler=Episode 12]Kudou should have won though, as they practically went through everyone else, and they all "lost" And Kudou was the best character anyway, even if I didn't like her early on in the series.
  7. Went back to playing Pokemon Omega Ruby. While I do like the remake, its not nearly as challenging as the original. Although, that does make it more relaxing to play, so I can't really complain.
  8. drill

    Grisaia Trilogy

    After watching the last episode of the anime, I think I'll look over this title, as I'm sure the anime left a good deal out of Amane's path, even if it was the longest in terms of episodes. Perhaps I'll change my mind later, but I'm really thinking that I shouldn't be spending so much money on a VN, if I'm afraid to play an entire path.
  9. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] I'm glad that there is some anime this season where the main character will probably just be OP. Usually anime like this suffer greatly from the MC being dull though, but this one looks like the MC won't be some unemotional character, probably.
  10. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] Seems kinda cliche, but A-1 Pictures is doing it, so I figure it will at least look great
  11. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] Although, I'm not a fan of Shaft, this does look like the most promising thing this season. All I hope for is that there are not still shots everywhere (like what happened in Mekakucity Actors).
  12. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] This anime looks alright at best. I don't really expect too much from it, and it will probably be one of the first to get dropped if my schedule gets too busy, or if it just goes downhill.
  13. drill

    Isuca

    [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] Seems decent enough, and since there is comedy as well, that is a plus too. It seems like this is the type of anime to forget what type of genre it is, and just get all serious near the end though.
  14. [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] This anime feels a LOT like Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari considering he gets a shield as a weapon, when everyone else gets a normal weapon. If its even half as good as Tate no Yuusha, then I'll probably watch the entire thing. Any thoughts on it?
  15. I don't think I have ever seen an episode to creep me out more than this week's episode. Mostly because of the massive cliffhanger.
  16. Hm... well, its a slightly futuristic setting, as they have robots and stuff that police certain areas. There may be a few other things as well, but my memory is failing me. Anyway, as for the genre, it starts off as a SoL and gradually adds action into it, while maintaining the supernatural setting throughout.
  17. Oh wow, well, I haven't had that much time to work on this, especially since I have all 400 level classes now, and they want sooo much writing. By the time I'm done with that, I'm all written out. What I really want to do is go back and revise the 12.5k words I've already written as there are some things with the characters that I really need to iron out. Since you brought it up again though, I think I might start getting back on writing and revising this again.
  18. Ugh... adware. I'm pretty good about keeping it off my PC, but I hate seeing those dialog boxes As for a client that you could use. I use the torch browser for my torrents. Its a great client that isn't exactly lightweight, but is the fastest client I've used (probably since most of the others are linux ports after all, so they weren't designed to use on Windows). I would not recommend you actually use the browser function though, as its mediocre at best.
  19. Yes, very much so. This is the UBW path after all, so Rin is the main heroine.
  20. A bit better than expected, but really slow.
  21. This seriously doesn't get subbed fast enough
  22. Finished Fate/Zero - Saber gallery.

    1. Optic

      Optic

      And I'm STILL finishing my Rin Natsume one. >_

  23. [spoiler=Episode 12]Well, it was cliche, but not entirely bad though. Also, I was a bit surprised to see that the wizard was that annoying idiot businessman person. Well, I guess episode 13 will just be some romance episode between Sento and Kanie.
  24. Another slow episode like usual. [spoiler=Episode 11]That ending... I completely forgot about Koari's illness. Hopefully, it doesn't turn south, and they both stay healthy. What might happen though, is that Koari would die, and Kosei's imaging skill reaches new heights, and he becomes better than anyone could imagine (however, this would be a complete ripoff of the VN, Symphonic Rain. And as much as I would like that, they wouldn't have enough episodes to actually fix anything once that happens due to just how slow this is).
×
×
  • Create New...