Jump to content

drill

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,924
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    97

Everything posted by drill

  1. Glad you like it Optic And sorry I can't be of any help when it comes to mobile/tablet support Perhaps its time I get one, but I have no clue what I would do with it
  2. It appears not, if thats the case, you may be better off just watching the anime then. And since you don't mind gore, you might enjoy the series better than I did.
  3. Ugh... this anime. I watched it back when it was airing, but dropped it just due to it becoming extremely uninteresting, as well as just gory in general. I've heard that the manga is far superior in comparison though, so I would recommend checking that out if I were you.
  4. That looks really interesting, but that video was so short, why did they even make it? Maybe I should give Angel Beats another shot when I get the chance, as I did try watching the first episode a while back, but it was so random, it lost my interest.
  5. Okay, thanks Optic! I'll look into watching it when I get some time (Although, it might have to wait until this season stops airing).
  6. So, I bought some Chocolate Truffle Peppermint creamer yesterday, and used it in my coffee today.... It was almost like I had never drank coffee before
  7. Finished Steins;Gate - Okabe gallery.

  8. Updated this to include a fix for the spoiler tags, as well as making the tabs on discussion threads (such as those for SAO and SAO II) a set width as it looks nicer that way, imo.
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S07-gCHTmpM
  10. Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari 10
  11. drill

    Bookmarks

    Do you use the built in bookmarks in the browser, or an external application? For me, I use the bookmark bar, but I leave out the names, so it just has the icon for each bookmark. I only do this for sites that I visit pretty much every day. I use Evernote for for all of the other 369 bookmarks I have.
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZEXlgf0S1g
  13. I'm completely scared of spiders, but when I put gloves on, I'm not scared of them anymore. Why? I don't know. Really, I don't.
  14. Are you any farther into this? Is it worth watching? I will admit, it was on my watch list when it was first announced, but it had to get taken off due to so many other shows getting priority over this.
  15. Final Fantasy: http://www.nuklearpower.com/2001/03/02/episode-001-were-going-where/ This is a gread webcomic, but I should warn you if you try to read it, its over 1200 episodes long, so have fun trying to read it all
  16. Basically, source the images if you want to see them on the site.
  17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I7vQx1owHk
  18. Okay then, maybe I will add some images in the near future, but I think it already looks cluttered Maybe organizing them by title or first name would help in that respect. Also, change the name of 'Marisa Kirisame' to 'Alice Margatroid', as you mixed up their names
  19. Thats too bad D: I'll have to restrain myself from adding any more images then. Otherwise it will just turn into one big mess of a dropdown list. Unless you don't mind that of course.
  20. You know if you're going to make requests, it would be helpful if you provided some links to work off of. @Optic: Since you are almost done with all the links I've provided, I was thinking of posting more eventually, but I really feel like the dropdown list would be cluttered if there was any more added to what you put in the last post. Unless of course, the dropdown menu has a max height, and there is a scrollbar to go through the list.
×
×
  • Create New...