Fireduck

Thoughts on Black Clover?

I now it is kinda late but it is good. Think of it like Naruto it has a lot of the same short comings but it is fun and I follow it. So if you are a big fan of Naruto(or can ignore the issues with it)  then it will be good for you.

On 6/30/2019 at 2:55 AM, Fireduck said:

Hi guys.  I see rightstuf is currently having a sale and I was thinking of picking up black clover.  Is this a pretty good anime?

Just watched the latest episode & I want Charlotte to just spit it out & tell Yami the truth! And what on Earth is going to happen with Gordon!?!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

yeah I didn't see that Charlotte thing coming 😂 Gordon is a kinda shady character but I think he is on the Black Bull's side though, at least I think 😂 

They better not pull some shenanigans like make Gordon out to be this secretly evil, cursed, Voodoo priest or something because I've really started to like him! 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

@RuthisianCodex I think you are going to quite enjoy the episode 😂 

really was a hilarious episode 😂 best part was 'weren't you two strangers before you got married? why do you look so much alike?' 😂 

Oh my LAWD! I absolutely loved this week's episode! 

Dude, Gordon's dad & the Captain of the Coral Peacocks are NO JOKE! I wouldn't want to get on either of their bad sides because...whoa! 

And now we can finally find out what happened to Noelle's mother plus I think it's hilarious that Nozel is kinda like Gauche is with his obsession over Marie.

Oh yes, yes, yes! Let the backstory explanations & all around bad-assery continue! 

I was  wondering what would happen next in Black Clover after the whole elf thing, so it was interesting to see in this week's episode where things seem to be heading.

Also, I wonder why the kingdoms have the same symbols as playing cards?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

I was  wondering what would happen next in Black Clover after the whole elf thing, so it was interesting to see in this week's episode where things seem to be heading.

Also, I wonder why the kingdoms have the same symbols as playing cards?

Can I just say that I'd love to see Langris get caught in a bear trap? I mean, for fudge sake dude....what is your PROBLEM!?! I understand sibling rivalry & all that but come on already. I hope there is another showdown between him & Finral where Finral finally takes out the trash once & for all! UGH! 

As for the Heart Kingdom, yeah um apparently those folks are not to be taken lightly. I hope that the lightning mage becomes an ally because holy crap his attacks are insane! 

• Agree 1

@RuthisianCodex I am not a Langris fan myself, but for some reason I don't think he will play a role later in the series. not based on anything really, just a guess. Also not the biggest Finral fan, but definitely way ahead of Langris

I think that Asta will learn some new stuff there. they seem to have a 'different' way of manipulating their magic, so maybe there's a way for Asta as well to use the devil's power

Just watched the newest episode & wow, I am SO looking forward to this showdown with the Spade Kingdom! But I'll admit, Luck saying that not even he wanted to fight that demon made my stomach drop a little. And as selfish as this is, I need Noelle to be the one that actually kills him so that she can avenge her mother. She has gone through hell her whole life because of what that devil did to her family.