Latvian mythology

Lithuanian mythology

Finnish mythology

Sámi mythology

Germanic mythology

Greek mythology

Roman mythology

Etruscan mythology

The Gods of Africa and the Middle East...

African mythology

Mesopotamian mythology

Ancient Egyptian mythology

Middle-East mythology

Yoruba mythology

Canaanite mythology

Hittite mythology

The Gods of America and Mesoamerica...

Native American mythology

Mesoamerican mythology

Aztec mythology

Inca mythology

Maya mythology

South American mythology

Caribbean mythology

Haitian Vodou mythology

The Gods of Asia...

Buddhist mythology

Hindu mythology

Chinese mythology

Japanese mythology

Indonesian mythology

Southeast Asian mythology

Thai mythology

Siberian mythology

The Gods of Australia and Oceana...

Australian Aboriginal mythology

Pacific Islands mythology

Hawaiian mythology

Maori mythology

Melanesian mythology

Micronesian mythology

Polynesian mythology

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By alyna
      If You Could Ask Advice From Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? What Would You Ask Them?
    • By Blue Dragon
      I hope I'm doing this right :3 Just finished Hakuouki Movie 1, and wow! It was pretty darn good! Now I want to see the series it's based off of! And the other films.

I won't got into to much detail until the discussion starts, but I really liked characters. I also thought the atmosphere was really well developed! The pacing wasn't too slow, or too fast, so it was pretty easy to follow what was going on (though, the large cast made it a bit hard for me to remember everyone's names XD)
      Did anyone else have a chance to watch it today? What are your thoughts?
    • By Ashukatski
      Sup ladies and gents, thought I'd get your opinion on the upcoming anime Sewayaki Kitsune No Senko-San. Originally, I started out reading the manga and I can't help the excitement I'm feeling for this show. I absolutely loved it's manga counterpart and can't wait to see Senko-San and all the other amazing characters come to life in the animation. I'm really hyped for this show and can't wait to see it in the form of an anime~! Anyways, how are you all feeling about it??

• By Leo_Sandoval115
      Hello All!

I am looking for new stuff to watch from recent releases (Spring - Fall 2018). I have not been able to catch up with the new releases, aside from the obvious Goblin Slayer, and would appreciate new stuff.
      I am open to any genre.
      Thank you!

PS: For anyone that is knowledgeable in anime expos, events, stores, etc: Any events occurring in Italy or England in the following months would help 😣

• By awesomedude20
      In the faraway village of Haworth, a new chapter in Emma's life has begun. Now employed by the wealthy Molders family, Emma has resolved to put the past behind her. She'll have to adjust to a new house, a charming (but eccentric) new mistress, and a host of fellow servants, some with buried pasts of their own.

Meanwhile, back in London, William is doing his best to uphold his father's wishes as the Jones family heir, but try as he might, he can't forget Emma. Yet, whenever he feels at his worst, Eleanor is always there to comfort him with a warm, shy smile. Could the answer to his broken heart be right before his eyes?

(Source: RightStuf)

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit