The happy vent thread!

Loli

Share the good things you did, nice things that happened to you whether it's things from before, today, or that will occur in the future!

Example: I got to see someone I care about once again in person.

I was able to travel to Germany in early July to visit a pen pal I met late last year.

They might come visit me here stateside sometime early next year. Fingers crossed. 🤞

Recently, I was in a hospital for a minor condition, when a major condition occurred. I was very lucky that I was there when it occurred or I might not be here anymore(so I was told by the doctors who saved my life). I'm so very happy to still be here! 👍 

• Friendly 2

• 2 weeks later...

I developed a crush for a new girl that's tending to a store close by, was buying oreos to make a frappe and she asked if I do indeed make em, I said yep and offered to make her one, she agreed so I made her one real quick and astonished her as she told me she didn't really think I'd make it, thought that I was kidding, she knocked on my doorstep to return the cup I made the frappe on looking sideways avoiding eye contact giving me a kinder surprise choco bar. I've never been given something back as a thank you, felt nice. I'll visit the store again and hope she's there again to make small talk as I buy some snacks! :3

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 8/13/2023 at 7:47 AM, Loli said:

I developed a crush for a new girl that's tending to a store close by, was buying oreos to make a frappe and she asked if I do indeed make em, I said yep and offered to make her one, she agreed so I made her one real quick and astonished her as she told me she didn't really think I'd make it, thought that I was kidding, she knocked on my doorstep to return the cup I made the frappe on looking sideways avoiding eye contact giving me a kinder surprise choco bar. I've never been given something back as a thank you, felt nice. I'll visit the store again and hope she's there again to make small talk as I buy some snacks! :3

Aww!! That's *fuzzy feeling in chest* so sweet!!

I bought a new speaker and it sounds fire, so loud!!! <333

I found another speaker I thought was stolen at work alongside my 3rd powerbank, and it was at full charge! :3

• 2 weeks later...

My birthday presents came on my birthday, so they kind of were like actual birthday presents. lol Thankfully sometimes online orders come earlier than expected. ^^ OF course that was on the 18th, but never too late, right?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Emotion Flux said:

My birthday presents came on my birthday, so they kind of were like actual birthday presents.

It's always nice when your birthday cards and presents arrive on your actually birthday rather than the day before or after.

Happy Birthday 🎂. (for whenever it was)