Nightwarrior95

When do you think One Piece will end?

I think One Piece will end after the Wano Arc..especially once Luffy fights Kaido and possibly Big Mom, what do you guys think?

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

One piece will continue forever 😁

No, I actually hope it ends soon like you suggest, so I can finally set a goal of finishing it.

• Silly 1

Haha, even Oda is getting tired at this point, it's been a journey of more than 20 years in the making

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 4:07 PM, Nightwarrior95 said:

I think One Piece will end after the Wano Arc..especially once Luffy fights Kaido and possibly Big Mom, what do you guys think?

doesn't he still have to find "one Piece" the treasure (srry if im wrong stopped watching for some time after whole cake island)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Siebras said:

doesn't he still have to find "one Piece" the treasure (srry if im wrong stopped watching for some time after whole cake island)

It could happen in the final arc..Oda resolves all the pending issues

• Like 1

I have no idea when it will end and I'm cool with that. The Arcs keep going and going sometimes taking about a year to be finish and for some that may feel repetitive, but I enjoy seeing it mainly because it's my childhood. There aren't a lot of anime that are still out from when I was a kid there are all these new anime which aren't bad though not a lot of them give me the same feeling as One Piece does, you can call it me growing up or maturing whatever you want to call it One Piece gives me that kickass kid feeling. 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 8/27/2019 at 4:08 PM, Seshi said:

One piece will continue forever 😁

At some point, when humans live on Mars, there still will be new One Piece episodes 😂

I only watched a couple of arcs, so I don't know if they are even close. Is it still as popular as it used to be a couple of years ago?

On 8/29/2019 at 10:05 PM, King_Sama said:

I have no idea when it will end and I'm cool with that. The Arcs keep going and going sometimes taking about a year to be finish and for some that may feel repetitive, but I enjoy seeing it mainly because it's my childhood. There aren't a lot of anime that are still out from when I was a kid there are all these new anime which aren't bad though not a lot of them give me the same feeling as One Piece does, you can call it me growing up or maturing whatever you want to call it One Piece gives me that kickass kid feeling. 

I know the feeling..I didn't start with One Piece when I was young let alone anime haha so I decided to watch One Piece after I have been properly inducted into anime(thank you Death Note) and I liked the first arc but I reached episode 72 then I got bored and watched other stuff. But before I finished Uni, I spent like 3 weeks binge watching from episode 70 to 850..all I was watching was One Piece.  Marineford and Dressrosa are the best arcs in my opinion

1 hour ago, Illusion of Terra said:

At some point, when humans live on Mars, there still will be new One Piece episodes 😂

I only watched a couple of arcs, so I don't know if they are even close. Is it still as popular as it used to be a couple of years ago?

Very popular..especially where the manga is heading, Oda just keeps pumping out great ideas. That's talent to keep going for 20+ years when the OG anime like Bleach and Naruto have ended

• Like 1

It will probably end when he's done defeating everyone (Four Emperors, Shichibukai, and Sakazuki) and has found One Piece.

And that's a long time in the future. I'm kind of torn about it. On one hand, it's a great anime and I don't want it to end. On the other hand, I wanna finish watching it and come to a closure. In the end, I just wanna see more, I guess.

I hope that it will end soon. But between the latest episode up to the last, there will be a lot of surprises on how it will possibly end. One theory about its possible ending is the unification of the four seasons into one ocean. Only Eiichiro Oda can confirm this.