efaardvark

Monogatari Humble Bundle

I just noticed that the Humble store is currently selling a light novel/book bundle with a bunch of Kodansha's "Monogatari" stuff by Nisio Ishin (aka "NisiOisiN").  If you're a Bake/Nise/Etc fan you might want to check it out.

(Not sure if this is quite the right category for this topic but I didn't see a light-novel category sooo... <plunk>)

Edited by efaardvark
typoo
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Wow! Only $20 for every novel up to Koyomi? That's crazy.

Are these digital only? I've already bought the first season set (Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Kizumonogatari) in physical copies.

4 hours ago, Musuko said:

Wow! Only $20 for every novel up to Koyomi? That's crazy.

Are these digital only? I've already bought the first season set (Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Kizumonogatari) in physical copies.

Yeah, the Humble Bundles are electronic versions only.  Still, not a bad deal.  They usually give you a PDF version as one of the formats too, which is my preference.  (The other format options would be ePUB and/or mobi.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Akane-chan
      I' m writing a manga right now, called "It's a Senpai/Kouhai thing".  I thought it'll be cool if the noice people on here can give me idea's for a bonus chapter!
      Character info:
      Daichi Ito: First Year in High school. Student council member. Has a crush on Hana Izumi. Dere:  idk -dere.  Age: 15
      Hana Izumi: Second Year in High school. Student coucil memeber. Has a crush on Daichi, but doubts it. Dere: Tsundere. Age: 16
      Maka Tanaka: Thrid Year in High school. Student council Co-president. Doesn't have a crush. Dere: Bakadere.  Age: 17
      Uri Sauna: Third Year in High school. Student Council President. Has a slight crush on Daichi.  Dere: Dandere. Age: 17
      Riku Kinimoto: First Year in High school. Anime club member. Daichi's childhood friend. Has a crush on Yua-tan (Daichi's lil sister)

Anyways, Have a good night.  Oyasumi!
      *~Akane-chan~*
    • By Brysonmedia
      Helllo AF! Im BrysonMedia but you all can call me BM! Im an active lover of anime and this is only my 2nd forum so Im a bit of a newbie. My fav animes are DBZ,MHA,TG,and Soul Eater. Im curently trying to start Bleach. Im super exicited to be joining you guys!!!!!!
    • By dranschak
      How do you guys feel after watching the Ova for Oresuki? I liked the ending but this is apparently the ending of the entire anime, as a second season most likely be coming.
    • By efaardvark
      Currently... https://www.whereisroadster.com/
      Eventually: The random walk of cars and their collision probabilities with planets

And here's an Ars Technica article on efforts to track and predict the location of Starman and his roadster.
    • By Loli
      The unfinished sketch I did:

Just in case someone doesn't know who she is:

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit