Hello Everyone!

FandomQueen18

Hello fellow members of the anime world! I am currently stuck inside my household, like many people around the world, and can no longer interact with live people. All i want to do is talk about new anime, talk about new updates within the anime world, and also make some new friends. To start with, name off the anime that you watched all the time as a kid to introduce yourself! :) 

Welcome to the forums @FandomQueen18!  I hope you enjoy it here in the forums :)

For me, I probably watched Tenchi a lot when I was younger and definitely Escaflowne.  They were both series that I saved up to purchase and got lots of screentime for me.  What did you typically watch as a kid?

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

To answer your question, for me it was watching Star Blazers while getting ready for school in the morning. Would even set my alarm for 6 am on summer vacation so I could watch it & then go back to sleep afterwards.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Friendly 1

I watched the 70s(/80s) versions of things like Speed Racer, Star Blazers, Mazinger Z, Battle of the Planets .. that sort of thing.  I also remember a couple "classics" like Heidi of the Alps.

5 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

To answer your question, for me it was watching Star Blazers while getting ready for school in the morning. Would even set my alarm for 6 am on summer vacation so I could watch it & then go back to sleep afterwards.

Ah, the days before streaming and time shifting.  :)

Hello there welcome to AF. Hope you enjoy your time here with us. I'm always up for new friends as well so feel free to message me anytime. See you around.