Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello! I'm Crystal. To be frank, it's been way too long since I last stepped foot into any forum... and the ones that I was once active in either moved to Reddit (which I still can't seem to fully grasp how to operate it) or completely deactivated, haha. So, it's nice to see an anime forum floating around that I can freely talk about my interest without much worry compared to my other social media! 

A bit about how I got into anime: I've gotten into anime sometime... whenever 2006 happened, I think? I forgot what year it was, but I just know it was around the time when I was in middle school that I unknowingly got into anime (if I'm excluding the entire Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh shows). Watched whatever that aired on TV. Funimation and Toonami started introducing anime that, in a couple of years, got me realizing that they were from Japan, lmao. Down the rabbit hole I went... watching a ton of those 2000s/2010s anime. Though since I've finished school and started working, it's taking me some time to crawl back to my large backlogs and watch a few seasonal anime when I have the chance. Some of my all time favorites are Kara no Kyoukai, Ergo Proxy, and Shinsekai Yori. Recent ones I'm watching at the moment is Otherside Picnic and Yashahime. 

Hope to make some friends with you all, make great memories, and talk about a ton of anime and manga ! Thank you for having me! 😊 You can also find me on Twitter at @animeminafans if you ever want to talk outside of the forum too! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Crystal Greetings, I bid you a very warm welcome to Anime Forums. Your introduction is lovely, I hope you may find what you sought~

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crystal said:

Hello! I'm Crystal. To be frank, it's been way too long since I last stepped foot into any forum... and the ones that I was once active in either moved to Reddit (which I still can't seem to fully grasp how to operate it)

reddit is fun on phone, on PC, it feels hassle-ish (i mean, i already have so many tabs open ~.~)

i mainly use reddit to get news on my gacha games >.> or some nice 6 digit numbers made into meme's if yknowwhatimean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

uptop if you yknow which subreddit that is

2 hours ago, Crystal said:

A bit about how I got into anime: I've gotten into anime sometime... whenever 2006 happened, I think? I forgot what year it was, but I just know it was around the time when I was in middle school that I unknowingly got into anime (if I'm excluding the entire Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh shows). Watched whatever that aired on TV. Funimation and Toonami started introducing anime that, in a couple of years, got me realizing that they were from Japan, lmao. Down the rabbit hole I went... watching a ton of those 2000s/2010s anime. Though since I've finished school and started working, it's taking me some time to crawl back to my large backlogs and watch a few seasonal anime when I have the chance. Some of my all time favorites are Kara no Kyoukai, Ergo Proxy, and Shinsekai Yori. Recent ones I'm watching at the moment is Otherside Picnic and Yashahime. 

i have never heard of those anime -- all but Kara no Kyoukai, which is part of fate series, 

...not that i've seen it, but it's also in my to-watch-list

......i have too many too-watch-list, and have not started any of the to-watch-list ~.~

 

anywho~ welcome to the forum crystal-sama~

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here. I’m currently watching Otherside Picnic & Yashahime as well.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, XII360 said:

i mainly use reddit to get news on my gacha games >.> or some nice 6 digit numbers made into meme's if yknowwhatimean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I’m mentally screaming over the fact that I understood exactly what you mean, lol!! 🥲😂 

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! I’ll be sure to make myself comfortable here. ☺️

  • Like 2
  • Funny 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Crystal said:

Otherside Picnic

If I might make a few anime suggestions:

R.O.D. OVA series & the follow up TV series

Flip Flappers

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

If I might make a few anime suggestions:

R.O.D. OVA series & the follow up TV series

Flip Flappers

I remember watching those two! Both are such GOOD shows. ✨ 

  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...