AntiMagic Academy 35th Test Platoon

Ryuji

[FLOAT_RIGHT]76211l.jpg.49cf59ef6fb2035e6348565e9aa2d096.jpg[/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The 35th Test Platoon of Antimagic academy is one of the squads that specializes in raising witch hunters who are destined to find and nullify any magical threats. Unfortunately they're a bunch of self-centered people who can't get along with each other. They are nicknamed the "Small Fry Platoon."

This anime looks really fantastic! I have high hopes for it.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Episode 1 was pretty good. The Inquisitors and the witches should hopefully make for a good story....I hope. I foresee some dark moments hopefully.

Episode 2 is fantastic! The battle with the Einherjar was amazing and when Kusanagi formed the contract with the relic eater, it was amazing! I can't wait for next week's episode!

Episode 2 is fantastic! The battle with the Einherjar was amazing and when Kusanagi formed the contract with the relic eater, it was amazing! I can't wait for next week's episode!
I was hoping to see Kusanagi destroy Arthur without the help but it was cool none the less :P

I was hoping to see Kusanagi destroy Arthur without the help but it was cool none the less :P

I'm kinda glad he didn't start off as an overpowered MC. I'm watching enough anime with those.

The Hallmark magic is really nice.

Kusanagi's Relic Eater armor reminds me of the Dark Knight armor in Final Fantasy IV.

I'm kinda glad he didn't start off as an overpowered MC. I'm watching enough anime with those.

The Hallmark magic is really nice.

I really wanted a Sword only MC , it would have been awesome to see him take down powerful opponents with just his sword and no help from other stuff.

Kusanagi's Relic Eater armor reminds me of the Dark Knight armor in Final Fantasy IV.

Kind of reminds me of Aqua and Ventus's armor from KH - Birth By Sleep

Ventus

Ventus-in-armor-ventus-birth-by-sleep-29179894-1366-2546.thumb.png.8ed78c3aecab95381bb3b7e4a68b8001.png

Aqua

Aqua_armor.png.82fc05d10c407f16242a956fa076b6ab.png

Episode 3 was great <3

That one guy is evil....and super creepy.

Mari is easily my favorite character now <3 So many great moments with her <3

Taimadou_Gakuen_35_Shiken_Shoutai_episode_3_scre.jpg.d1231becc58f6eec3ce53e830e5bb8e5.jpg

• Like 1

My favorite has to be Kusanagi's weapon / new little sister :P but Mari is a close second.

Yeah, she is definitely cute but not as cute as Mari :P I can't wait for the next episode <3

I'm really enjoying this anime <3

• 2 weeks later...

This episode was fantastic!

<3 Mari <3

Now that Mari can use magic, I really can't wait to see what happens next <3

That battle in this episode was AMAZING!

I have been loving this show. I love the characters in this series. I love Kusanagi's swordsmanship in a world of guns and magic.

The only big problem I am having is it looks like they are trying to cram all the light novels into this one 12 episode season. We are going onto episode 5 and they already skipped some stuff. I highly suggest if you like this anime to check out the light novels.

I have been loving this show. I love the characters in this series. I love Kusanagi's swordsmanship in a world of guns and magic.

The only big problem I am having is it looks like they are trying to cram all the light novels into this one 12 episode season. We are going onto episode 5 and they already skipped some stuff. I highly suggest if you like this anime to check out the light novels.

I'm glad to have another fan of this anime here! It's one of my top favorites this season.

The whole concept around Kusanagi is great although he seriously needs to stop telling girls he'll carry half their burdens xP

I love Mari <3 She's definitely the best

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I'm glad to have another fan of this anime here! It's one of my top favorites this season.

The whole concept around Kusanagi is great although he seriously needs to stop telling girls he'll carry half their burdens xP

I love Mari <3 She's definitely the best

That is Kusanagi's character though. XP

I love Mari a lot. I love the fighting between her and Ootori over Kusangi. ^_^

I love the scene where Kusanagi walks into his apartment and get tackled by a naked Mari and Ootori. :D

I will say though as of right now I like Ootori as best girl but it's not an easy choice. That could easily change as the story goes on.

Edited by Guest

That is Kusanagi's character though. XP

True....but he'll have a harem before long when all he needs is Mari <3

I love Mari a lot. I love the fighting between her and Ootori over Kusangi. ^_^

I love her. I love the concept of her character. I love her. I love everything about her.

I love the scene where Kusanagi walks into his apartment and get tackled by a naked Mari and Ootori. :D

Oh yes! I soooooooo wanted to be Kusanagi in that scene xP It was fantastic!

• Like 2

True....but he'll have a harem before long when all he needs is Mari <3

I love her. I love the concept of her character. I love her. I love everything about her.

Oh yes! I soooooooo wanted to be Kusanagi in that scene xP It was fantastic!

I wanted to be Kusanagi too. xD

It will defiantly be interesting to learn more about Mari this week after she re gained her memories back last week. (y)

• Agree 1

Just watched episode 5.

OMG USAGI-CHAN! (o^.^o)

I loved the episode. I am interested to find out about Usagi's fiancee and what he is up to. I'm assuming he is another magic user by the effect he had on Usagi. Now the team has gone from making Kusanagi money to pay his debt to helping Usagi pass with good grades. I am looking forward to this tournament.

The fan service was excellent in this episode. Usagi-chan naked in Kusanagi's bath and apartment. And to finish it off with a good cosplay show at the end. :D

Edited by Guest

Just started watching this today. Only on episode 4 though.

So far, Mari is an amazing character. I ship her and Takeru together. Also, it was actually rather enjoyable to see the bad guy have what seemed like an upper hand until the very last second, they really did well in the suspense in that last fight scene, imo. Lapis has a great personality that seems to fit with Takeru quite well. This is quickly becoming one of my favorites this season.

• Like 2

So far, Mari is an amazing character. I ship her and Takeru together. Also, it was actually rather enjoyable to see the bad guy have what seemed like an upper hand until the very last second, they really did well in the suspense in that last fight scene, imo. Lapis has a great personality that seems to fit with Takeru quite well. This is quickly becoming one of my favorites this season.

Another Mari fan awesome. She is an amazing character and I love her but I gotta ship Takeru and Ootori. ^_^

I totally agree with it being one of the best shows this season. If you really like it be sure to read the light novel also. I have enjoyed it so far. (y)

Edited by Guest

Yay! Another person watching this fantastic anime <3

So far, Mari is an amazing character. I ship her and Takeru together.

<3 Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!

Also, it was actually rather enjoyable to see the bad guy have what seemed like an upper hand until the very last second, they really did well in the suspense in that last fight scene, imo. Lapis has a great personality that seems to fit with Takeru quite well. This is quickly becoming one of my favorites this season.

It's probably my #2 favorite for this season right now. #1 is Chivalry of a Failed Knight as of right now.

As for episode 5...it was pretty great! I'm really curious about that witch and I already hate this new guy.....The episode needed more Mari in it. I like Usagi-chan....but not as much as I like Mari <3

As for episode 5...it was pretty great! I'm really curious about that witch and I already hate this new guy.....The episode needed more Mari in it. I like Usagi-chan....but not as much as I like Mari 3

To be honest, this new guy doesn't seem as bad or as threatening as they make him out to be. He's just a spoiled rich kid who always gets his way. :P

And yes, this episode needed much more Mari in it.

To be honest, this new guy doesn't seem as bad or as threatening as they make him out to be. He's just a spoiled rich kid who always gets his way. :P

The part at the end about changing bodies sounded like maybe the witch was controlling him or something.

A rather enjoyable episode this week. The best part probably came from Usagi trusting in Takeru more than the impostor. Also, they needed more Mari in this episode again. :P Look forward to hopefully more Mari next episode! ;)

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic