AntiMagic Academy 35th Test Platoon

Ryuji

This episode was great <3 I wish we had seen more of Takeru beating that guy up!

I love how @drill keeps saying that the episodes need more Mari! It reminds me of how I kept saying each episode of GATE needed more Rory in it xP Of course I agree 100%! Mari is one of the best characters this season!

Just watched episode 6.

I love that Takeru made that guy pee his pants. He totally deserved it.

Usagi-chan at the end of the episode wrapped in gift wrap was nice too. The fan service has been on point these last couple of episodes. xD

• Like 1

This episode needed more Mari.....although there were a couple of great Mari moments.

Suginami's back story is really interesting. I wonder why she and her sister want the dark elves revived....

Also Suginami REALLY wants to be shipped with Takeru xP

Overall, it was a fairly decent episode. I'm hoping for lots more Mari next episode though although it'll probably continue focusing on Suginami until her arc is finished. Hopefully then they'll focus more on Mari <3 <3 <3

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Episode 7 was interesting.

Out of every girls back story I really like Suginami's the best. It seems like we have a war thats about to start with Takeru probably saving the girls over the next few episodes. I can't wait for next week. ^_^

I'm also not sure if I want to change my mind and ship Suginami with Takeru now. :P

It seems like they have just tossed Mari aside at this rate. :P To be honest, probably my least favorite episode so far. Mainly because I never thought of Suginami as that interesting of a character, and would have liked it much better if they only developed one or two of the characters much deeper, rather than trying to do all of them in 12 episodes. I'm really just hoping that they can end the show halfway decently (which for some reason, I highly doubt they will be able to do).

It seems like they have just tossed Mari aside at this rate. :P

Why anime people? Why?!? :'( :'( :'( :'(

To be honest, probably my least favorite episode so far. Mainly because I never thought of Suginami as that interesting of a character,

I agree completely...although I think her backstory is pretty good.

and would have liked it much better if they only developed one or two of the characters much deeper, rather than trying to do all of them in 12 episodes.

Mari would have been the character I would have chosen to focus on. Aside from her being the best, the whole concept of a witch becoming an inquisitor and fighting against witches is enough for a story in itself.

Also, why the heck didn't Mari use her magic when they were taken captive?!?!

I'm really just hoping that they can end the show halfway decently (which for some reason, I highly doubt they will be able to do).

Unfortunately, this may be the case and that makes me sad because this anime had SOO much potential.

• 2 weeks later...

This week's episode was pretty great!

Still not enough Mari but it had some awesome scenes in it.

I'm looking forward to the next episode because, with this arc pretty much over, the next episode may have more Mari in it <3 She did get a good scene in this episode though!

• Agree 1

This episode was fantastic even though I felt it was mostly a filler.

It had several great Mari scenes <3 <3 <3

And of course, no ecchi anime is complete without a beach scene and a tentacle monster xP

Mari looked great in her bikini <3

• Like 1

This episode was fantastic even though I felt it was mostly a filler.

It had several great Mari scenes <3 <3 <3

And of course, no ecchi anime is complete without a beach scene and a tentacle monster xP

Mari looked great in her bikini <3

I agree with you Ryuji on the beach scene. (y)

I also agree with you on the episode feeling like filler. I feel like they have drifted away from the plot in the last couple of episodes and with this only being a 12 episode season it's leaving me confused as to where this show is going.

This had so much promise at the beginning and now I have kinda lost interest. To be honest I just keep watching for the characters and the funny ecchi scenes. :nerd:

Takeru's imouto is sooooo adorable!....even if she does accidentally kill people.....I want her!

I seriously can't wait for the next episode! It's going to be great! <3

• 2 months later...
I really enjoyed this series last season from start to finish :)

I'm pretty sure that there will be a second season made of it soon :)

Seeing as to just how popular a choice this was with so many people :)

I really hope you're right. I need mor Mari :P

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic