1. 1. Who do you prefer more?

• Ultimate Madoka
    • Homucifer

Dang it Optic! Making me choose like this xP

I have to go with Homucifer. I love her too much xP

I'm a huge fan of dark/gothic girls.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Heh, I'm sure it's obvious where I stand, but Homucifer of course. There is not a single thing about her that I don't like, which is why I've used her almost exclusively as an avi for a a very long time and stocked up on a massive album of images I use as reactions~

cuieeSZ.thumb.jpg.e750b7db2796f126a4ecc576dc59c0a8.jpg

I absolutely love her appearance in that form, bother when she's transformed with her wings and when she is in a more human form, which mostly is the same as she looked before, but with the ear ring and quite different facial expressions from before.

6iR0TLe.jpg.96076384fe61035448de27c6b64b3151.jpg

Also like her personality much more, and the fact she basically descended into madness to a degree with a little touch of sadism to her.

I could ramble on and on, but yeah hands down she's my favorite between all Madoka Magica characters, and my 1st or 2nd favorite character overall.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Homucifer only because I like her charecter more. She shows way more human feelings and emotions and changes a lot through the anime. As much as I like Madoka, she just seems to be that "typical good girl" who knows no such thing as hate, pain, sadness, and misunderstanding. I gess thats why she really fits it to be an angellic being.

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic