My Graphic Experiments

Emotion Flux

I use so many different fonts lol I have so many fonts installed on the computer I use to make graphics on that I can spend all day scrolling them and barely get to the ones that start with D lollll I like to mix and match fonts though for better outcomes.

• Wow 1

51 minutes ago, Sakura said:

I use so many different fonts lol I have so many fonts installed on the computer I use to make graphics on that I can spend all day scrolling them and barely get to the ones that start with D lollll I like to mix and match fonts though for better outcomes.

I've got hordes of fonts on my main computer as well. During the last couple of years at work there were often times when there was little or no work to do, it was a very customer driven job, and having free unrestricted Internet access I used to trawl the free font sites to see what I could find.  Some of the fonts I downloaded I've only used once, and there's probably a few that I've never used because they didn't look as good in actual use as I thought they would.

• Like 1

I have a problem with downloading fonts, it's an addiction... XD but it's really great to have options for making graphics.... but there is such a thing as too many options too lol

4 hours ago, Animedragon said:

I've got hordes of fonts on my main computer as well. During the last couple of years at work there were often times when there was little or no work to do, it was a very customer driven job, and having free unrestricted Internet access I used to trawl the free font sites to see what I could find.  Some of the fonts I downloaded I've only used once, and there's probably a few that I've never used because they didn't look as good in actual use as I thought they would.

I get that a lot lol so many I've never even used because the font has to match what art I'm working on.

• Like 1

I know you like Ryo Bakura, @Digimon_Sommelier, and with how much I love Yami Bakura I thought I'd make this set. The red and orange outline of the avatar is because his favorite card. It's the same colors as the angelic side since Bakura was originally pure-hearted before the Millennium Ring took him over. And blur is generally a good color, so it makes sense to use as the basic color for Bakura's text, with a purple outline representing the evil that invaded his body. Hope you like it, man!

Change of Heart: hzvHfBQ.jpg

Ryo Bakura Avatar:5ml3mWR.jpg

Ryo and Yami Bakura Dual Signature:cfQLC1a.jpg

17 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Ok, so, I made a Seto set. That sounds weird to say. I'm debating whether or not to actually use it though since he's @Sakura's husbando. Might look odd if I did that. lol But here they are regardless!

Just means I'm going to chase you all over the forums Setykins~ spacer.png Lolllll 🤣

Anyways nice set though! 

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, Sakura said:

Just means I'm going to chase you all over the forums Setykins~ spacer.png Lolllll 🤣

Anyways nice set though! 

lol That made me laugh for a good few minutes. XD I laugh pretty easy though. :P

And thanks! ^^ Took me a long time to find the right Blue-Eyes White Dragon renders.

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

I've been doing graphics like these for years. I did them on another forum I used to go to, and pretty much every forum I've visited I've done some kind of tweaked image or combined gifs with my username on each separate gif, but the avatar size on here is notably smaller so I can't do that, but I can still tweak some gifs to use as my avy on here. ^^ Just with renders and backgrounds with highlighted text and sometimes a border. Nothing special or anything, but I like 'em. ^^ And usually they take me a handful of hours. First I need to track down an appropriate or fitting background image on some free image sites, though right now I only rely on 1 that I've used for copyright-free materials then add in the renders and effects. Takes a while till I'm happy with the result though. I appreciate you asking about both. :D 

• Winner 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1

Ok, so, since the original brother and sister duo I ever compared to myself and sis was Android 17 and 18. Turns out 18 is a few seconds older than 17, so she's still a big sister. lol :P But I thought it was time to return to my Android roots and take a break from Yu-Gi-Oh! themes. When the DVD gets here that I ordered I'm sure I'll start sporting the Yu-Gi-Oh! theme again. ^^ For this set I used green and blue as the colors for the borders and text because of the light blue of their eyes and green because of their internal programming. They're part machine, part human, but their minds were very much turned to digital programming thanks to that creep Dr. Gero that abducted them and experimented on them against their will. Man, Gero was such an evil guy.

zg6bR5p.jpg

dsckr3L.jpg

Edited by Wild Emotion
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

So we didnt cross destiny in other forums, I do have some anime forums but due to time passed, i totally forgot my password🤣 

Anyway going back to the topic, I still have questions remaining, what app do you use? From the 1stime I saw your gifs, It was made using photoscape? I hate that app, it create photothumb in every folder. 

• Funny 1

6 minutes ago, ReverzerO said:

So we didnt cross destiny in other forums, I do have some anime forums but due to time passed, i totally forgot my password🤣 

Anyway going back to the topic, I still have questions remaining, what app do you use? From the 1stime I saw your gifs, It was made using photoscape? I hate that app, it create photothumb in every folder. 

I use the free app Photopea. You can find it by going to the website of the same name. It requires internet to use though, but I don't have the option of paying for an app. That's what I make the images into gifs with too.

• Like 1

I've been thinking more and more about Chrono Crusade again, so I re-did that sig but the gif is the same edited animated gif that I pulled from an episode. I just copied when his mouth was closed and pasted it over the top layer, which gave the effect that , instead of sitting there talking, he's just smiling as the wind breezes through his hair. The frames I deleted were of him with his mouth open. I noticed that the outside of his mouth doesn't move along with it, so just wanted to experiment and it actually worked out for the best. Here's the new sig and gif (I've been feeling creative today.:

1oeVbsB.gif

RHOJ0NX.jpg