My Graphic Experiments

Emotion Flux

• 4 weeks later...

I actually didn't use any filters. Just a background pic I got from Pixabay, 2 Terriermon (Digimon) renders, outer glow for the text and text color using the same colors as the render. I used Inner Shadow and Inner Glow effect for the color combined frames. Just kind of experimented with Photopea until I could figure out how to make the effect of a frame for my projects. It looks more sophisticated than it really is. Deceptively simple. ^^

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

I've made a new set featuring the sorceress Ultimecia (using a gif from Dissiia and a render of her from it, too) and her loyal knight, Seifer Almasy. I used a gif and render of Seifer Almasy from Final Fantasy VIII. I combined the gif of Ultimecia and Seifer into one and used a Linear Light red Inner Glow effect for the frame. I'm not actually sure if the developers of Photopea intended for that effect to be used like that, but sometimes good things come from experimentation. ^^ I used a pic from Pixabay of a rose in a crystal ball with fire behind it. Fire was Seifer's go-to element when you met him in battles. Since the color red is usually identified with passion and/or evil, I figured it'd be a good color choice for the makeshift Inner Glow Linear Light frame for the pic, too. Here's my projects of my favorite Sorceress and her Knight.

dgextlx-587b05ee-57e9-456f-86cf-30cdece7

SpCu5mh.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2024 at 5:51 PM, Sakura said:

Soooooooooooo when are you updating this again ~?

I'm not really sure. Chances are pretty good that I'll be making a Nier set, but since I can only play Nier Automata it'll probably be one of the characters in that installment. Since I'm not playing FFVIII anymore, this set doesn't seem as appropriate. I try to set my avy and sig to either what I'm doing, what I love, or what I've recently watched that I really like, so that's more than likely to be the theme of the new set I'll make, but the story is so interesting that I almost can't stop playing it. lol I'll make it at some point though because Nier Automata is definitely one of my new all-time favorite games. ^^ Thanks for reminding me btw~

That's nice, look forward to seeing it if you do 💞 I still need to make a showcase on here, even made a banner for it, but still not done it  yet lol

I just hope any project I make of the protagonists of Nier Automata doesn't disappoint though. I didn't really think about making a banner for mine, but by now it's probably too late anyway. lol

I probably could, but apparently I've been getting way too into Nier Automata to the point that I've been clenching the Switch and the left side must've been pushing into my thumb area on my palm so it kind of hurts. lol I've even been playing so often that I haven't taken a break to watch the shows I usually watch. XD So, I think it wants me to let it relax for a while. ^^; I also need to learn not to hold the Switch that tightly because that clearly doesn't work. ^^; I'll most likely make a banner at some point for my projects, but I'll have to wait until that pain goes away.

7 hours ago, Sakura said:

It sounds like you need to, or you'll end up with messed up hands like me with my burned ones XD

You burnt your hands! That doesn't sound good, how did you manage that? I hope they weren't badly burnt.

12 hours ago, Animedragon said:

You burnt your hands! That doesn't sound good, how did you manage that? I hope they weren't badly burnt.

I was making some hot cocoa and got distracted doing the dishes, overheated the cocoa stuff in the microwave and then grabbed the hot cup and burned my fingers/palm on the cup and knocked it over and spilled the stuff all over my hand too lol
I don't know why I grabbed a hot cup like that, it was late, I was tired, distracted 😮‍💨 Luckily it's mostly okay now, pain is gone anyways ^^ I am really doing a number on my arms the past few months though lol ~ First the jellyfish and now this 😅

23 hours ago, Sakura said:

It sounds like you need to, or you'll end up with messed up hands like me with my burned ones XD

I'm trying to, but the game's so addicting! rofl I don't think you mentioned before that you spilled the hot water on your hands though. Did they just get red afterwords or was there some serious damage?

28 minutes ago, Wild Emotion said:

I'm trying to, but the game's so addicting! rofl I don't think you mentioned before that you spilled the hot water on your hands though. Did they just get red afterwords or was there some serious damage?

Huge mess lol I think the grabbing the cup did more damage than the water idk why ~ There is a blister on one of my fingers actually but it doesn't hurt. 

11 hours ago, Sakura said:

I was making some hot cocoa and got distracted doing the dishes, overheated the cocoa stuff in the microwave and then grabbed the hot cup and burned my fingers/palm on the cup and knocked it over and spilled the stuff all over my hand too lol
I don't know why I grabbed a hot cup like that, it was late, I was tired, distracted 😮‍💨 Luckily it's mostly okay now, pain is gone anyways ^^ I am really doing a number on my arms the past few months though lol ~ First the jellyfish and now this 😅

Ouch!! That's painful, Been There Done That! It's just SO easy to make mistakes like that when you get distracted. Glad you didn't do yourself a serious injury.

• Like 1