Any Middle Aged magical girls?

Clayton

• Clayton changed the title to Any Middle Aged magical girls?
8 hours ago, Clayton said:

Are there any middle Aged Magical girls? besides Sailor Moon in the future. 

That's a very good question. All the Magical Girls I can think of are either in middle or high school, what happens when they go on to college or university? Do they just somehow lose their powers or do they just retire. Perhaps by the time they reach middle age they find all the baton twirling and wearing the typical Magical Girl outfit is just too uncool and embarrassing. 

Well, there is Ariel from "Is this a zombie?". She isn't technically middle age as she is suspected to be over 100 years old. But I'd guessing magical girls aren't supposed to age past being a teenager. To some extent you could also include Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura - or more specifically her cameo appearances in XXXHolic/Tsubasa: Reservior Chronicle as she is old enough to have had children by that point.

Ariel.jpg

On 8/18/2023 at 10:18 PM, Ohayotaku said:

Well if that counts

spacer.png

It definitely counts. What series is that?

ajmzXe8_700bwp.webp

I suppose technically after a certain age they're just witches. Is it just the physical  age that makes the difference? Or do all the adult females in Ladybug count?

Is it me or does this look a lot like Adrien's mom!?||same chin that could  stab you and the same eyes | การ์ตูน

17f151b2b8c8af910ee859faa4dec116.giftumblr_mtt6neLIAs1rks9x0o1_500.gif

d618wkc-ce4713b3-fca1-4952-bc63-a98b5efd

Edited by Clayton

2 hours ago, Clayton said:

It definitely counts. What series is that?

He’s a character that appeared in a couple episodes of The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated as part of a running joke.

2 hours ago, Clayton said:

I suppose technically after a certain age they're just witches. Is it just the physical  age that makes the difference?

Madoka Magica pretty much established the connection between magical girls & witches.

• 2 weeks later...