Can I see your favorite art?

Sakura

Can I see your favorite art that you've made? It can be anything, drawings, graphics, photography, maybe crafts you've made. 

If you don't have any of that post your fave art by someone else! (Just make sure to post who it's by).

These are my top 2 graphics that I've made for myself and for friends, and my favorite painting by an artist:

This is my favorite C4D sig I've made:

Spoiler

For a friend ~ Siggy

This is my favorite PNG sig that I've made:

Spoiler

Park Jimin Edit - BTS

And this is my favorite art, not made by me. It's a painting of Irises by Claude Monet. I always wished I was able to paint like that ^^ :

Spoiler

Irises in Monet's Garden - Claude Monet Paintings

Edited by Sakura
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

I don't have a favorite C4D sig I've made, but there is a wallpaper I made that I'm pretty proud of. It's a Yu-Gi-Oh! wallpaper of Joey dueling Mai, each with their ace monsters on the field.

1R5RnfZ.jpg

And a Frieza sig that I made in remembrance of Frieza's newest voice actor that replaced Linda Young: Chris Ayres. He did the perfect voice for Frieza, but he passed away this year. I wanted to do something in memory of him, so I made a Frieza sig.

dknZy81.gif

And some other sigs I made for certain characters that I like, some remind me of me and my big sis, like Ishizu and Marik, Android 17 and 18:

f2Q2bmq.gif

xTk4gX4.jpg

Op1cy4k.jpg

a8Q5gSj.jpg

06p1qHx.jpg

This one is Ryou Bakura, not Yami Bakura. His favorite card is Change of Heart, and the yinyang is supposed to represent the two opposing sides within him.

G91fQb5.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sakura said:

That's really good photoshopping! Do you use stock images of the train and castle or are they pictures you took yourself?

Thanks for the compliments, I'm pleased that you like my efforts. All the photos are my own,

6 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Thanks for the compliments, I'm pleased that you like my efforts. All the photos are my own,

You take really good photo's then as well!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sakura said:

@Wild Emotion Love your art ^^ Especially the Bakura sig, that one's really nice~

@Animedragon That's really good photoshopping! Do you use stock images of the train and castle or are they pictures you took yourself?

Thanks ^^ I don't get all the hate toward asians, so I was thinking about the yinyang. I know it's Chinese in origin (I think? Sorry, I'm a little ignorant about where it came from originally), but I don't really have a problem with the Chinese. There's plenty of Chinese good guys. Jet Li, Jackie Chan, and probably more I'm not even aware of by now. So, I'm a fan of Chinese culture, so I wanted to try to incorporate that. I've always loved the concept of the yinyang, too. One image representing 2 opposing sides. It always seemed pretty cool to me. One of my friends liked the original Bakura rather than Yami Bakura, so that's what kick-started that concept. @Digimon_Sommelier really got me to appreciate the pure side of Bakura and how he had to try to fight the darkness within him known as the evil spirit of the Millennium Ring. ^^ A good friend. :)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Wild Emotion said:

Thanks ^^ I don't get all the hate toward asians, so I was thinking about the yinyang. I know it's Chinese in origin (I think? Sorry, I'm a little ignorant about where it came from originally), but I don't really have a problem with the Chinese. There's plenty of Chinese good guys. Jet Li, Jackie Chan, and probably more I'm not even aware of by now. So, I'm a fan of Chinese culture, so I wanted to try to incorporate that. I've always loved the concept of the yinyang, too. One image representing 2 opposing sides. It always seemed pretty cool to me. One of my friends liked the original Bakura rather than Yami Bakura, so that's what kick-started that concept. @Digimon_Sommelier really got me to appreciate the pure side of Bakura and how he had to try to fight the darkness within him known as the evil spirit of the Millennium Ring. ^^ A good friend. :)

I think it's Chinese in origin as well but I haven't done any research on it. You should definitely keep making your art, because it's really good ^^ 

• Friendly 1

53 minutes ago, Sakura said:

I think it's Chinese in origin as well but I haven't done any research on it. You should definitely keep making your art, because it's really good ^^ 

Thanks ^^ I'm pretty proud of it. Some more than others, since some take me longer to tweak the colors and add a Gradient Map to it, among other things, but ultimately I love all of them. ^^

34 minutes ago, Wild Emotion said:

Thanks ^^ I'm pretty proud of it. Some more than others, since some take me longer to tweak the colors and add a Gradient Map to it, among other things, but ultimately I love all of them. ^^

What matters the most is that you love and enjoy what you're doing 💜

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

That's really good! I've always wanted to be able to draw but I'm not that great at it so I'm always amazed to see others drawings and how good they can be.

• Friendly 1

42 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

Here's a bit more of my Photoshop fun.

7000-Glasto-3.thumb.jpg.d11a86ee915614c1d5ff19a5ea46f03f.jpg

This looks awesome too. I like the borders you put on these to give it a stamp or postcard vibe.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I felt like making a wallpaper of Ishizu and Marik using the same renders I used for that one sig pic I made that I was using before this one, and here's the result:

Hide contents

jxyFpqF.jpg

That looks great 😍

• Friendly 1