Helo helo!

U guys can call me sugar! Or cube or whatever u like..I'm fine with anything as long as it's smth decent lol.

Im always open for anime or manga recs so feel free to recommend me stuff, any genre is fine but just for the note I like sol and romcom!

Welcome 😁 Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

Some of my favorite SoLs: Azumanga Daioh  • School Rumble • Yuru (Laidback) Camp • Diary of our Days at the Breakwater • Do It Yourself • My Roommate is a Cat • Flying Witch

Favorite Romcoms: Tomo-chan is a Girl • Recovery of an MMO Junkie • My Dress-up Darling. Currently watching the 2nd season of The Dangers in My Heart. And as far as romantic drama, I recommend the Fruits Basket remake (2019-21)

Welcome aboard the Forum. Pull up a cushion, or a chair if sitting on the floor isn't your thing, and make yourself at home.

For SoL & Romcom I'd recommend; Horimiya, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten, Sounds of Life, A Sign of Affection.

I'd also highly recommend A Place Further Than The Universe. (which is not Sci-Fi despite its title)

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!