New here! Voice Actor and Dub Maker

Yo, AF. I'm new here. Mostly here to show you guys some stuff I've made but I'm not sure about the rules regarding self-promotion. I'm sure I'll find out as soon as I get around to posting more. I make (mostly anime-related) comedic dubs and I'm hopping around and chatting it up in different communities before we start dropping new stuff on our channel this year. What we're doing is kind of like abridged series but we have a different comedic style than I see from most of them and we don't really do series (yet?). We've also dubbed some late 90s-mid-2000s anime (like DMC, Ergo Proxy, and Rideback) that don't get very much attention. 

If you're interested in that sort of thing, you can check out some of these links to last year's videos.

Also language warning. Also everyone involved in this channel is black (this context is very important lol)

Edited by Myouya
Removal of link

29 minutes ago, Myouya said:

Greetings and welcome to Anime Forums!

Thanks, hello Myouya! I noticed the links were removed. Is there a general rule about self-promotion on here or was it for some other reason?

• Like 1

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!

On 4/9/2024 at 10:10 PM, MothersManCave said:

Thanks, hello Myouya! I noticed the links were removed. Is there a general rule about self-promotion on here or was it for some other reason?

That's right! Links for self promotion are only allowed on your own profile or blog, so that only people who interact with you directly see it. You can definitely talk about it elsewhere though, it's like so to avoid new accounts from promoting themselves and then vanishing

• Like 1

Welcome to AF! Hope you have a fantastic time here!