Norn9

IntoMyWorld

[FLOAT_RIGHT]tumblr_msttsnBCYY1sago5jo1_500.jpg.5471ea25807d2df7a87fe034b29c05df.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The story takes place a little in the future. Guided by one particular song, young elementary school student Suzuhara Sorata, from the Heisei Era, is warped through a time skip to an unfamiliar place that looks much like the towns from the Meiji or Taishou period from his textbooks. In this world, he meets three young ladies and nine young men and joins them on a journey aboard the mysterious Norn ship, a giant globe that floats in midair.

Anybody watching this?

I really liked the first episode

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

OMG I FORGOT TO WATCH IT, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR LIKE A YEAR, OMG *runs*

update: I never thought I'd go from recognising voice actors to recognising even the artists in opening themes....Yup, same singer as in Amnesia's opening

Edited by Guest

Just watched the first episode. Not a lot of explained in episode 1 but I enjoyed it. I'm interested about Koharu's past, the story behind the ship and why they are all there. I will keep watching to see what happens.

• 4 weeks later...

I watched the first 5 episodes of this one, before deciding that it really wasn't my cup of tea in an anime storyline after all and ended up dropping it...It just didn't end up grabbing as much as what I first thought it would in all honesty, which is a shame really as this very rarely happens with me :(

I watched the first 5 episodes of this one, before deciding that it really wasn't my cup of tea in an anime storyline after all and ended up dropping it...It just didn't end up grabbing as much as what I first thought it would in all honesty, which is a shame really as this very rarely happens with me :(

tbh, I was expecting (more like hoping) it to go better since I've been waiting for it to air for a couple of years now. Up to now it's kinda boring and cliche but still, I won't drop it =^=

I guess the way I think of it, once you've seen one reverse harem anime, you've pretty much seen them all in my own personal opinion, and unfortunately this one just hasn't done it for me this time :P

I can't really disagree with that, even though I'm pretty much of a fangirl and watch reverse harems passionately xD Still, I enjoy most of them, I have no idea what went wrong with this one.... However, I still like how we have more than one females on Norn that are not completely brushed off (that's what happens with most rhs anyway :P ). I f they add a bit more of action in the next episodes, it'll be fine with me.

The 9 guys themselves are great, I just find the girls a bit annoying, especially Koharu :P

That's a given for almost all reverse harem anime. The female leads are either completely clueless or plain decorative items, just so the guys can fawn over them. That's why RHs that pick a route are usually much better executed in terms of plot developement, and not just fanservice (geez, when did I get so knowledgeable on the topic? xD). Still, even though Norn9 had Kakeru as the obvious love interest from the first episodes, the pacing has been messed up quite a bit...

• Agree 1

Come to think of it now, perhaps I was being a bit too harsh and dissing it a bit too much, because I was actually enjoying it more than not...I'm gonna re-add it to my queue again and watch from yesterday's newly added episode 6 and continue on with it all the way through to the end :)

Come to think of it now, perhaps I was being a bit too harsh and dissing it a bit too much, because I was actually enjoying it more than not...I'm gonna re-add it to my queue again and watch from yesterday's newly added episode 6 and continue on with it all the way through to the end :)

xD that made me laugh for some reason... Well, I can't guarantee that doing so will be worth it but even so, something good might come out of it :P

• Agree 1

Mikoto's kinda cool though, I do like her :) And my fave of the Norn 9 guys is Toya :)

Yeah, she's the only one of the girls that grabbed my interest. As for guys, before the anime aired, I liked Akito (blue hair ftw) but he's too much of a jerk so now I have no favourite (I wonder which route I should play first when I get the game XP )

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic