New but Used

Modyrts

I have been on AF for almost a year now but have never actually had the pleasure of doing this. A few of you, my fellow forumers, have had the chance to converse with me but I have never introduced myself properly so I shall do so now.

My handle is Modyrts(Obviously) but most people call me Mods or Mody, feel free to do as you wish. I am a South African in my late teens. I am an all-round gamer (sports games excluded) and a casual anime watcher.

In reality I am just the average Joe who has a peculiar view of life. A 24/7 human who is just living life.

Belated welcome to AF, Mody!

I am a South African in my late teens. I am an all-round gamer (sports games excluded) and a casual anime watcher.

What games take up the most of your time?

Also, favorite anime?

I have been on AF for almost a year now but have never actually had the pleasure of doing this. A few of you, my fellow forumers, have had the chance to converse with me but I have never introduced myself properly so I shall do so now.

It's never too late to introduce yourself!

Welcome to the updated Anime Forums! You're a great guy and I hope to talk to you more!

Belated welcome m8. Btw can you please do me a favor and drag Yuuki back here?

If he doesn't have internet, please tell him to get one. If he doesn't want/need one, please punch him, you have my permission.

• Agree 1