Say something to the person above!

Optic

3 minutes ago, Banri said:

I was surprised to learn it's not too difficult to hatch a chicken from a box of eggs purchased from a supermarket, it was on the news recently

Really 😮 I always thought that was impossible to do

Now tomorrow I shall go to the store, buy eggs, and hatch chickens.... then I will mail them to you because I don't know what  to do with a chicken ^^ 

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

2 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Now tomorrow I shall go to the store, buy eggs, and hatch chickens.... then I will mail them to you because I don't know what  to do with a chicken ^^

I'd let the chickens run free range around our farm with the Alpacas and we could enjoy the premium quality of free range eggs with our meals when applicable to the meals in question ^_^

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

2 minutes ago, brycec said:

That was a big mistake for them.

It sure was

1 minute ago, Sofi said:

Wow poor block buster could have lived on. I miss those stores ;-; did you know that the last block buster is in Oregon?

I miss them too, it was fun visiting the local store

I sure did, did you know there's a documentary about that store called The Last Blockbuster

• Funny 1

7 minutes ago, Banri said:

Did you know... at this very moment in time, we're currently on the top of the leaderboard together for this week :D

img.png.51b16bdae640830cf7da9308a34228eb.png

Aha I didn't even notice yet ^^ That is neat~o. Guess that means I talk too much xD

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1