And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online?

Ryuji

[FLOAT_RIGHT]78895.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Our naïve protagonist proposes to a female character in an online game, only to find out that the player is actually a guy. Traumatized by that, he decides to never trust a girl online, but now, two years later, a female player is proposing to him. What will happen?

This looks like a really funny anime.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

OMG! This first episode was wonderful!

I'm really in love it!

Ako for life! <3

She's soooooooooooo adorable in-game and in the real world!

I'm looking forward to more of this fantastic anime!!!!

Best scene: Rusian Rusian Hontōni Rusian! <3 I loved it!

• Like 1

Just watched the first episode and I absolutely loved it. It was funny and I love the characters. Ako-chan is adorable!

I can't wait to see where this goes. I hope they keep up the good humor and keep it fun. I was a little worried going into it because it seems like every season we get more of these online rpg animes and some of them haven't been the best. But this one has really good potential. (y)

Just watched the first episode and I absolutely loved it. It was funny and I love the characters. Ako-chan is adorable!

I'm glad you loved it! ^_^

Ako for life!

I can't wait to see where this goes. I hope they keep up the good humor and keep it fun. I was a little worried going into it because it seems like every season we get more of these online rpg animes and some of them haven't been the best. But this one has really good potential. (y)

Ako will make sure this anime is SUPER FANTASTIC!!!! It seems like Ako could potentially turn yandere xP Especially if Normies are involved xP

• 1 month later...

The name made me think "are you that oblivious?" I really do think they could have picked a better title, context Or not.

The premise...well, people have managed to make much stranger ideas work, so I could see it being good or bad. I'll keep an eye on it, I suppose.

• 1 month later...

I just finished watching this series, omfg I need more like it!!!! it's absolutely amazing! i even really like the art style! If anyone can give me anymore recommendations to ones similar to this I'd love it!! Thank youuu!!!! :3

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic