The last thing you ate/drank

Optic

9 hours ago, Sakura said:

You're probably right tbh, some ingredients I'm better off not knowing. 

I never actually checked the ingredients on strawberry jams so I didn't even know that they didn't have strawberries. 

Yes, reading the list of ingredients can be a two-edged sword.

Yes, some strawberry jams don't have strawberrys in them, and I've found that quite often it's the cheaper supermarket own brand jams that have real stawberrys not the expensive brand name ones.

15 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Yes, reading the list of ingredients can be a two-edged sword.

Yes, some strawberry jams don't have strawberrys in them, and I've found that quite often it's the cheaper supermarket own brand jams that have real stawberrys not the expensive brand name ones.

I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow and now I need to check this out lol I feel like I've been lied to my whole life 🥹

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Lemonade powder drink mixed into a bottle of water.

Wow! That takes me back a bit, I didn't think you could still get lemonade powder. When I was young I used to like that stuff.

--

A cup of decaff tea.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

11 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Wow! That takes me back a bit, I didn't think you could still get lemonade powder. When I was young I used to like that stuff.

--

A cup of decaff tea.

I didn't know the powder drinks were around for so long. I can't remember when I first tried them, but I do remember I can't get enough of them. ^^ Very convenient way to make a tasty drink with them and only water.

-

I last drank a bottle of water.

• Like 1