Heya!

Hi all, I've been looking for a friendly place to discuss anime and manga for a long time now. Most people seem so negative, but I was sifting through comments here and it seems like I'll fit right in!

I love the addition of waifu/husbando in the bottom left. Pretty genius :)

• Like 2

Hallo, and welcome to AF.

Compared to most anime forums that I've browsed around in recent years, this place definitely does take the cake for being fairly mellow and not overwhelmingly negative - it's quite a nice change of pace, I would say. With that said, I hope you stick around!

• Friendly 1

Hallo, and welcome to AF.

Compared to most anime forums that I've browsed around in recent years, this place definitely does take the cake for being fairly mellow and not overwhelmingly negative - it's quite a nice change of pace, I would say. With that said, I hope you stick around!

Thanks -- I hope to! Off to work but will be browsing around tonight!

• Like 1

Welcome!! I too share the same first impression of the forums, it looks fun here and fairly happy :)

Wow, I'm already living up to my avatar and peering over my nose at this place before I've barely even landed xD

• Funny 1

Welcome!! I too share the same first impression of the forums, it looks fun here and fairly happy :)

Wow, I'm already living up to my avatar and peering over my nose at this place before I've barely even landed xD

Are you new too?

• Friendly 1

some one say ecchi harem romcom !!!!!!...... :P only kidding

and ill come to say hiya to your welcome thread too @Nectar but atm here now I'm going to say

hiya and welcome to my the forums TheAnimeTimes

yes yes ill try to make it all mine Mwahahaha :P

but ill still let any and all post and have fun so see you inside

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Happy and healthy, huh?

This forum is basically set-up for an ecchi harem romcom

... dare I ask who would be at the center, and who would be the harem members? :?

Welcome dude, i assume you have already settled in :) If you need any help, feel free to ask any of us.

Do you own any nick names which are shorter than your current one? #2lazy2type

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

... dare I ask who would be at the center, and who would be the harem members? :?

to all , "hello , my freaky darlings !" (zoop included)

with out further ado its obviously the omnipotent omnipresent me !

as I'm always with all of you , even when you cant see me , or some times I'm larger than expected , some times in front leading some times behind following or even some times beside , but I'm always with you all !

well what do you expect from a shadow I mean wodahs :P

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, I've been looking for a friendly place to discuss anime and manga for a long time now. Most people seem so negative, but I was sifting through comments here and it seems like I'll fit right in!

How are you, friend?

Need any help, hit me up, yeah?

Hi @TheAnimeTimes, a belated welcome to AF from me. :angel:

Glad you like it! It's something I'd like to look into improving... That dropdown menu is getting very long after all. ;)