Ask a Zoop

zoop

Just when you thought people were done making these things...

riesask.png.f30d9d9afb0ae45f7e03c0bb9252ccf7.png

Because, frankly, I'm often fairly bored.

I won't bite.

Old and outdated:

bXm0M7Y.thumb.png.b8945468e9d080a4cd056509588e09b9.png

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3
  • Winner 1

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what exactly is a zoop

A great many things, according to Amazon.com... wrist watches, scooba computers, children's board games, video games, books, apps, music, and God knows what else. @_@

• Funny 1

1. Why 'zoop'?

Is not the better question, why not zoop?

Also, it sounds funny when said outloud. Especially if you stretch it. zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.

2. Do you like soup?

Bean soup, tomato soup, tomato bisque, cream of whatever, chicken noodle, and such are some favorites. Basically... yup. :D

3. What is the latest scoop?

Latest scoop was chocolate chip cookie dough with hot fudge, courtesy of Baskin Robbins earlier this week. It was tasty!

Not generally a huge ice cream person, but once in a great while is nice.

4. When was the last time you ate a spaghetti hoop?

I ... can't actually say that I've ever had one of these things. Explain? :?

5. Who are your favourite musical group?

That's hard.

I think... at the moment... that it's probably Of Monsters and Men. Specifically this thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAI5GSyXMjA

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Kirry trying to make it a thing

Aha! Definitely something I can support, though it will be a bit before Cy~ and I would be able to participate. :)

[ATTACH=full]31358[/ATTACH]

British language barrier Dx

I figured it was something like that! :D

I can't say I have, actually. Like, ever. xD

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Portland, Oregon! Currently residing in Washington, however. <3 the West coast.

Where's Kirry from? :)

I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio. Currently residing in Dalton, Ga.

I was wondering because I know you said you an your wife were long distance. I'm dating someone in Guernsey. So I thought you went overseas. I was gonna ask how you made it all work.

• Like 1

I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio. Currently residing in Dalton, Ga.

I was wondering because I know you said you an your wife were long distance. I'm dating someone in Guernsey. So I thought you went overseas. I was gonna ask how you made it all work.

Oooh, I see! We were indeed long distance for about... two years, I think? We met a couple times... once before, and once after we got together, before we moved in together. I was still living in Oregon, and @Cy~ was in Texas. To keep a long story short, Texas is kind of icky, so we started making plans to get a place together on the West coast where everything is flowery and magical... Washington turned out to be the strongest option for this with regards to work options for her, since she has the Skillz that pay the Billz.

And so... after planning and finagling, we made our respective journeys (mine was, obviously, much shorter) to our new home. <3

That was back at the start of 2015. It's been the best times of my life ever since!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

I can't say I have, actually. Like, ever. xD

Unbelievable. That stuff was golden growing up ;)

If you could hug any animal, which animal? :3

How long is a piece of string?

What was the first anime you ever watched and why on earth did you watch it?

How do you take your tea/coffee? Provided you drink any :P

• Like 1

Unbelievable. That stuff was golden growing up ;)

This was actually the only canned pasta I ate as a kid:

9E66dCa.jpg.84683a7c7a049e72ebec26aaf95d10cd.jpg

... and, now that I'm mentioning this, I suddenly have the urge to get a can next time I'm grocery shopping. :D

If you could hug any animal, which animal? :3

The largest, floofiest feline that I could be absolutely certain wouldn't try to randomly bite my head off. :D

How long is a piece of string?

String...? o_o

What was the first anime you ever watched and why on earth did you watch it?

Demon City Shinjuku. I think was the name. I watched it because it was on television, and my God was it terrible. @_@

How do you take your tea/coffee? Provided you drink any :P

I try to take my coffee black, because healthy. I end up taking my coffee as a large mocha because WHAT IS EVEN WILLPOWER?!

As for tea... depends on the type. Thai iced tea is my favorite, it's so amazingly sweet and spicy and delicious and lovely and... and... ahem. Followed by that would be iced chai, which is similarly splendiferous. Following that... I'm fond of plain iced tea, iced sweet tea, herbal teas, green teas, and... and... too much tea. I love the stuff.

Seriously, I love tea. Whenever I make it at home I always measure it out carefully, find the exact ideal water temperature, and steep it for exactly the right amount of time ... ... ... which is probably why I don't make tea very often! I'm lazy. ^^;

• Winner 1

This was actually the only canned pasta I ate as a kid:

[ATTACH=full]31362[/ATTACH]

... and, now that I'm mentioning this, I suddenly have the urge to get a can next time I'm grocery shopping. :D

Mmmmm ravioli *drools*

String...? o_o

You are completely joking right? They don't have string in America?! :o

• Funny 1

My goodness zoop you sure are popular. You're gonna end up with the most replies of anyone with these threads. That said, I'm curious, what actually got you into anime?

I wasn't expecting the attention. :?

But I'm quite okay with it... I'm that kind of person! :o

As for what got me into anime ... ... ... it's a little hard to remember, but a couple folks I knew in middle school started talking about it, which prompted me to look into it. At the time, the only anime on television that I knew about was a special on the SciFi channel called Saturday Anime, in which they'd air various old and fairly terrible anime movies. I watched a couple of them there, and didn't like any of them - they were all horrible!

Eventually a friend of mine pulled me to the side, dragged me over to their house, and had me watch Tenchi Muyo, which... still wasn't exactly what I'd call brilliant, but it wasn't terrible. From there I was slowly introduced to more things by various friends of mine who could actually afford to buy anime, and I began to get hooked.

Mmmmm ravioli *drools*

I know, right?

You are completely joking right? They don't have string in America?! :o

Well, I mean, we have string, but it doesn't exactly come out of the box cut apart into pre-defined lengths. o.0

• Like 1

Well, I mean, we have string, but it doesn't exactly come out of the box cut apart into pre-defined lengths. o.0

Ah I see what you're saying now :)

It's just a little funny phrase that is apparently more British-only than I had invisioned :P

It's like a joke, because string has no predefined length, so there is no answer to the question :blush:image.thumb.png.faa0db03b8ccbc52832f38551331c0a2.png

• Like 1

Ah I see what you're saying now :)

It's just a little funny phrase that is apparently more British-only than I had invisioned :P

It's like a joke, because string has no predefined length, so there is no answer to the question :blush:

Aha! That does explain everything, I was just over here like "but... but... it's however long you cut it...?" :D

• Funny 1

Aaaand here comes Zoop's.

I tried to resist. I really did. :(

Anyway, here's a question regarding anime. Why can't I lewd the dragon loli?

Huh_zpspcekaswd.gif.41975fc831d9c2718ce51b117e77ddc0.gif

Because... ah ... ... ... I don't know? :?

• Like 1