AF Mafia

Orius

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*sigh* God f****** damn it this happens to me every time. Do I not pay attention? :o

You never fail to confuse me xD

Did it work? Sort of. It made me suddenly very embarrassed and made me question all of my previous behaviours, as a lot of things you say to me do :D

Come on, indulge me please. What ever did you mean? :P

I meant I want some of your cookies.

• Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

I was doing what now? :D;)

I'm curious as to who's butt you are referring to here :P

If you mean zoop's, then it's a reasonable assumption to make, I suppose.

But Nectar, I'm married! :o

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

But Nectar, I'm married! :o

A reasonable assumption for Kirry to believe that that's what I was doing. Reasonable, but not true :P

Awww. Someone is suspicious of me. Oh well.

I AM NOT THE TRAITOR YOU KWJDIWKDKAKDNSJSJSNC

hardcore denial 101

Don't tempt me to make this any more of a vague suspicion. ;)

Although it's not like ulitmately changing my vote would make a difference anyway.

I meant I want some of your cookies.

Take them. Take anything I have. Just let me keep my sanity, please :o

I swear if I met you irl I would spend half of my time being inherently confused, whilst still being hugely entertained :D

Maybe I'm just very socially stupid? Maybe I'm secretly, no publicly a laughing stock here? Are my attempts to understand internet forum posters completely futile? I will keep trying. I'd just better go to Morrison's and buy a hella lot of cookies.

• Like 3

These are my two main suspects. Nectar because as you see, he's been so passive up until zoop completely overpowered me in an argument and joined the bandwagon of voting me for the easy kill.

The other would be Sekkarou. I think what you did was more than just trolling. I know you. You're smart enough to know that I'm not this traitor. But you still voted for me. I think this is a part of your plan. You'll join the bandwagon to easily cast me out, then you'll kill zoop. EZ double kill.

• Like 1

@Orius will the deceased and the exiled still be able to post here and help? I'm guessing not because... what's the point of them losing right? xD

Generally, in my experienced, people who are out of the game are just plain out of the game. Dunno what direction Orius is taking, though.

Hmm... there's not much time left so I guess I'll go full "hero of justice" and sacrifice.

I vote Sekkarou.

I already explained why. You guys better be careful and and focus on her next round. I'm putting my faith on you Kirry (since zoop is most likely to die because Sekkarou will kill her) , expose her evil plans and save the world.

But here's the thing tho. Sekky might not kill zoop on the next round to clear the suspicions and go for Kirry instead because she's the next big threat. Or she will completely ignore the two and go for the passive one for 0 suspicions. Then she'll proceed on killing them on the next round.

Well, her actions depend on the people's votes. It's your problem now. Hohoho

A reasonable assumption for Kirry to believe that that's what I was doing. Reasonable, but not true :P

Don't tempt me to make this any more of a vague suspicion. ;)

Although it's not like ulitmately changing my vote would make a difference anyway.

Take them. Take anything I have. Just let me keep my sanity, please :o

I swear if I met you irl I would spend half of my time being inherently confused, whilst still being hugely entertained :D

Maybe I'm just very socially stupid? Maybe I'm secretly, no publicly a laughing stock here? Are my attempts to understand internet forum posters completely futile? I will keep trying. I'd just better go to Morrison's and buy a hella lot of cookies.

No. I'm just trying to confuse you. xD

Please don't feel bad neccy (o^.^o)

*whispers* He's just getting back at me for voting him.

You know what I'll do on the forest or wherever they exile me? I'll repeatedly torture a vodoo doll. With your name on it.

• Agree 1

@Orius will the deceased and the exiled still be able to post here and help? I'm guessing not because... what's the point of them losing right? xD

Yes. Yes, they will be able to post. It's not fun if you're kicked out of the game just because of some virtual vote or kill. :P You'll not be able to vote, but you'll still be able to discuss about the Traitor as a spectator like Cy~ did.

And besides, just because you're exiled or killed doesn't mean you know the truth. The truth is out there!

Speaking of which... the resulting vote is:

zin - 2

Scrooge - 4

Sekky - 1

I'll announce who is killed off tonight... along with whether if Scrooge is the Traitor. :naughty: I figured I better wait for tonight, when everyone's more active.

Now that everyone has voted, however, I'm afraid I have to tell you that ALL VOTES ARE SEALED. You can't change it anymore! Mwahahahahaha... Ho boy, you've made a terrible mistake. ESPECIALLY YOU, @zoop! I've warned you! LOLOLOLOL

Edited by Guest

While you're waiting, you guys might as well discuss whom the next person you would want to vote. That way, the voting process will go along faster when the actual round begins.

If it isn't Scrooge, I'll wager five bucks that it's Sekkarou. Either way, I'm not really expecting to make it through to the end.

Yeah it's exile her or be killed. Gogogogo

• Like 1

bqbeZvo.png.dc4be8228e6ffa69b3e2c622898df80e.png

Greetings, fellow citizens. The three days are up, and I'm afraid I bring grave news to this meeting. Someone among you is dead. And she is...

Victim: Tanya Degurechaff (@Kirry)

The crime scene is as such:

The victim was found dead in a small alley. The murder weapon seems to be a pair of scissors that was found lying near the body. The victim had multiple stab and slash wounds, as well as a wound in the abdomen that pierces all the way to the back. In addition, the victim’s right wrist is broken, probably to keep the victim from protecting herself. There’s also something written by blood on the wall near the body: "1804” which may be a possible clue to who the killer is. Lastly, there was something written on the wall, probably left by the killer:

“I wanted to be part of the harem.”

No fingerprints have been found on the weapon. The killer seems to be wearing gloves during the murder.

It's too bad. I would have expected her to survive of all people. She seemed to be a survivor. You have my condolences.

Oh well. Onto the next round! :D

Edited by Guest
  • Like 4