AF Mafia

Orius

Perhaps this was the totally innocent intention. I believe the real traitor wouldn't be reaching out to everyone and drawing that unwanted attention to themselves.

i did consider that actually. but this early on in the game there's not much to go on, and taking a shot in the dark also seems like a dangerous approach no?

They would be acting like the rest of us, riddling things out. Kind of like zoop and zin, no?

i'd agree w you if everyone else werent laying extremely low to the point of zoop and i standing out rather than blending in.

Kind of like zoop and zin, no?

im curious why me over zoop? if its because someone has voted for me already, doesnt that prove that voting for scrooge was the safer approach?

• Like 1

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

zin - 2

Scrooge - 4

It's funny how only these two received the blunt of it. :D Gotta love how the others, Kirry, zoop, Sekky, Nectar, etc. were left outta the votes. xD

i just wanna know what i did :?

• Funny 1

With so many votes already pouring into just two candidates, if one were to vote for anyone different, the vote would be not only meaningless but also draw attention to the voter.

Especially when that final voter is the most likely to be voted out at the end of this round... :naughty::naughty::naughty:

God, I love my job.

Simple. I don't suspect Scrooge, despite all of Scrooge's votes. And I wasn't prepared with an attorney for zoop's expected line of questioning.

haha fair enough

You can still change your vote before the end of those three days limit or before the final voter casts their vote - whichever comes first. So for those having doubts about casting so much suspicion onto Scrooge, you can still save an innocent!

• Like 1

Let's be real the only villain here is Orius, folks.

Awww, and here I am, trying to give a more fair playing field with my above post. Pish posh.

You can still change your vote before the end of those three days limit or before the final voter casts their vote - whichever comes first. So for those having doubts about casting so much suspicion onto Scrooge, you can still save an innocent!

I think Scrooge is the villain and you're attempting misdirection.

• Funny 2

I think Scrooge is the villain and you're attempting misdirection.

Fair enough. Whatever you say, zoop. Whatever you say. :D I just hope you don't come to regret those words. :P

• Agree 1

zin - 2

Scrooge - 4

It's funny how only these two received the blunt of it. :D Gotta love how the others, Kirry, zoop, Sekky, Nectar, etc. were left outta the votes. xD

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

I didn't expect this. I could understand why the other people voted for me because of the mess up that I made. BUT SEKKY WHY? You of all people should know that I am innocent, you troll xD You told me that I can't be the traitor because the traitor won't do a very risky thing like what I did. I trusted you!

Maybe it's because you're too adorable and I have to single you out for attention.

Maybe I didn't want to single scrooge or wedgy out because I'm in cahoots with them.

Maybe I'm trying to save the innocence in you.

ill take those compliments and try to ignore that you voted to kill me off ;)

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

I didn't expect this. I could understand why the other people voted for me because of the mess up that I made. BUT SEKKY WHY? You of all people should know that I am innocent, you troll xD You told me that I can't be the traitor because the traitor won't do a very risky thing like what I did. I trusted you!

So... Who gets your vote? :o

So like, I'm actually reading this topic on and off because it's funny. Anyways...

I just felt a need to point out how magnificent it is to save someone's innocence by putting them up on the chopping block. Utterly glorious.

Err... Ignore mee, carry on.

Crazy people often do odd things. xD

Maybe I would rather have her die by my hand than someone else.

Because. This is love.

• Like 1

Crazy people often do odd things. xD

Maybe I would rather have her die by my hand than someone else.

Because. This is love.

i cant tell if youre trying to butter me up for next round or if you just wanna get me in your harem...

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

Nectar was low key kissing butt

I was doing what now? :D;)

I'm curious as to who's butt you are referring to here :P

If you mean zoop's, then it's a reasonable assumption to make, I suppose. That wasn't my intention, I just completely agree that Scrooge is probably the traitor for the same reasons that zoop did. I remember walking home from school with a grin reading Scrooge's PM thinking how it would have been better for him if he hadn't have bothered. Particularly his first sentence, which I'm aware that I've been mentioning an awful lot. There wasn't a lot more I could say that wasn't already out, so I voted Scrooge.

I have since developed a small bubbling suspicion of Sekkarou, however. I think I'll keep that to myself until I let it... idk distill or something.

• Funny 2

I was doing what now? :D;)

I'm curious as to who's butt you are referring to here :P

If you mean zoop's, then it's a reasonable assumption to make, I suppose. That wasn't my intention, I just completely agree that Scrooge is probably the traitor for the same reasons that zoop did. I remember walking home from school with a grin reading Scrooge's PM thinking how it would have been better for him if he hadn't have bothered. Particularly his first sentence, which I'm aware that I've been mentioning an awful lot. There wasn't a lot more I could say that wasn't already out, so I voted Scrooge.

I have since developed a small bubbling suspicion of Sekkarou, however. I think I'll keep that to myself until I let it... idk distill or something.

Lmao. :blush::P misunderstanding.

Or maybe I was hoping to upset you. :crazy: did it work? Notice me nectar. >_<

• Funny 1

Lmao. :blush::P misunderstanding.

Or maybe I was hoping to upset you. :crazy: did it work? Notice me nectar. >_<

*sigh* God fucking damn it this happens to me every time. Do I not pay attention? :o

You never fail to confuse me xD

Did it work? Sort of. It made me suddenly very embarrassed and made me question all of my previous behaviours, as a lot of things you say to me do :D

Come on, indulge me please. What ever did you mean? :P

• Like 1

So... Who gets your vote? :o

I'm still not sure actually.

I'm totally confused because I have a lot of suspects. I don't suspect you anymore tho and you're the only one who got out of my to-vote-list. Because after reading everyone else's posts, it came to me that the traitor wouldn't go to such lengths as you did. And your way of thinking is a key part on finding the real traitor. But they might just kill you if they survive this round I'm sure because you're a threat to them.

I think I might rethink again after doing some exercise.

• Like 1