AF Mafia Undead and Withering

zoop

Meanwhile, my non-stop torrent of games will never end, the life of a gamer.

That'll never stop for me either, but like, being outside and going places can be extra-exhausting, no?

Well, I'm glad you and @Cy~ both had fun.

Thank you. :)

Hopefully, I don't die first. lel

You certainly seemed to be doing well last time. :D

• Friendly 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IT'S TIME

LET'S DO THIS

19cffb8a7ee1211d34b37106029089dc70ffc12c_hq.gif.36f796732c1561f7b50764d5924f5807.gif

I was the one they needed to vote. lol

I'm still bummed out about that xD

You crafty little bugger ;):P

@zoop - What time does the Day Phase end and such? I'll have to get them converted since well... they aren't day or night for me :D

• Like 2

@zoop - What time does the Day Phase end and such? I'll have to get them converted since well... they aren't day or night for me :D

Ideally, 48 (plus or minus a few hours to give me some room to be lazy) hours after the start of the day phase - OR - whenever a majority vote has been reached. So if five of you band together immediately to vote for one person, they get killed and the day wraps up immediately.

With that said, however, depending on the level of activity we see, it might be worthwhile to stretch things out to 72 hours per day, though honestly I'd rather not have things drag out quite that long. We'll see.

• Like 1

im incredibly nervous but lets go :?

im gonna be honest i never really thought it was histoire so hopefully ill do a better job this time haha

• Like 3

Now everyone will be like, "I bet Histy is the killer this time too, let's all vote for her ASAP." or something.

thatd be a pretty silly conclusion, seeing how it was randomly generated both times

• Like 1

Fair point, so tell me, who do you think is the killer this time around?

i have a hard time just blindly guessing, so ill have to wait and see if anyone does anything suspicious

I think it could be zin.....seems a bit on point xD

why does everyone always suspect me :'(

• Like 1

Now everyone will be like, "I bet Histy is the killer this time too, let's all vote for her ASAP." or something.

Negative. It would be highly unlikely that @zoop would appoint you the mafia after last game.

Of course, unless she DID appoint you mafia in an attempt to mislead us because she knew we would think she wouldn't appoint you a second time in a row.

Oh, no. The paranoia is kicking in.

LWBzoT2.gif.a6213db9a82713d7c84f28a652e415e4.gif

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

Negative. It would be highly unlikely that @zoop would appoint you the mafia after last game.

I'm not going to chime in very frequently in the middle of a given phase, but I would like to clarify - without hinting one way or the other - that a random number generator was used to determine who was what. With that in mind, the chances that @Histoire is the traitor are the same as any other player's.

Oh, no. The paranoia is kicking in.

Also, I should mention that your post made me giggle. :D

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

The silent ones are usually the most violent ones deep inside.

aw thats not fair, there are people who were much more silent than i was the last game

• Like 1

I'm not going to chime in very frequently in the middle of a given phase, but I would like to clarify - without hinting one way or the other - that a random number generator was used to determine who was what. With that in mind, the chances that @Histoire is the traitor are the same as any other player's.

Also, I should mention that your post made me giggle. :D

ZL0oyEN.gif.5fe3a05eb24f21e78dfa519f8516db8f.gif

IS IT?

aw thats not fair, there are people who were much more silent than i was the last game

Your cuteness is what drove me to vote for you.

FQFhT5h.gif.bb59fd37980aea6736cff23a11eb465c.gif

• Like 3

Your cuteness is what drove me to vote for you.

and your boldness and unique way of getting my attention is what made me fall for you <3

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1