AF Mafia Undead and Withering

zoop

Well, as my title suggests, I am usually sleeping xD

The only thing stopping me from switching time zone right now is school, but when that wraps up for the summer, you can expect me to go full nocturnal x)

Mmm, healthy.

So from a first look (and hugely entertaining at that) at last night's conversation, I haven't made any sweeping conclusions. I should try keep that down this time, since my accusations were a little off @_@

If I had a gun to my head and was told to vote, ehhhh.

Maybe Frost.

See the problem with you @Frost, is that your mannerisms really make you seem like the traitorous type xD

It is not necessarily true, especially as you were exactly the same last time before you were brutally murdered.

So if I vote for you, it doesn't really mean anything, since you just talk like someone who would crush me and not bat an eyelid all the time... no offence :D

No offense taken! You are absolutely right. I would murder any single one of you without a second thought, if it meant keeping myself in the game. But, this is how it is played, yes? Especially with me being casted off first last game, I have no intentions of dying out so quickly this round.

That being said, I am suspicious of everyone. Especially my special @zin flake, as precious as she is, I trust she can murder me if it came down to that. Much like one of my favorite waifu's @Histoire did last game.

In all honesty, me having such a large harem, it is more than likely I am going to be the initial target for anyone passing through, simply because the majority of the attention will be put on me. Not that I mind it. :angel:

As for not suspecting @John jobs I would have to disagree. Just because he appears to be completely, utterly, disgustingly innocent in all of this, that could be the exact game he is going for. I would be more cautious, @Nectar :blush:

But. Feel free to keep one eye on me at all times. ;)(y) I'll be sure to put on a show~

• Like 2
  • Optimistic 2

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh i get what you're saying, i was pointing out something else >·>

Especially my special @zin flake, as precious as she is, I trust she can murder me if it came down to that.

why does everyone paint a target on my back :'(

am i just too irresistible that i have to be rid of......

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

You're a strong, independent woman, @zin ~ :P

haha, im glad you think so

Why the gult trip?

wasnt my intention! im just joking around i promise~

i completely get anyone being suspicious of someone just based on their gut, i was like that with wedgy all last game

• Like 1
  • Friendly 2

So, we approach the 48 hour mark on the first day --- but we don't yet have a single vote, as I recall. I'll extend things out 24 hours, but if there are no votes at that point, the day phase will end with nobody having been killed. Ponder muchly if this is the outcome you desire.

In the meantime, if you really don't want to vote anyone off, just do a No Vote.

• Like 3

GOSHDARNIT. Well, I'd happily accept myself being voted out first tbh. I'd love watching the remaining innocents pointing at each other while the killer is laughing at them internally.

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

Where do I vote? I don't know will vote for...

To vote, just say the name of the person you're voting for in bold, like this:

Vote Optic

Would thus be a vote for Optic to be the one who is killed (though he isn't in the game, obviously). Once a majority of players have voted for a particular player, that player will be removed from the game, and the day phase will end ... if nobody votes however, the day phase will run out of time tomorrow morning.

• Creative 1
  • Informative 1