AF Mafia Undead and Withering

zoop

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy lawd. (o^.^o)(o^.^o)(o^.^o)(o^.^o)(o^.^o)(o^.^o)(o^.^o)(o^.^o) I KNEW YOU WOULD FIT IN.

Also, this explains why you were so eager to join. :largegasp:

what can i say, i know beautiful ladies when i see them

giphy.gif.467f98a7faac7abb358ee36da835c561.gif

also i wanted to be friends with you guys

• Friendly 4

You're too adorable. My heart. Ahhh *clenches chest*

This is me any time I interact with @zin. Like, completely and utterly this.

I'll join, please. But just remember to give me the blood so that I won't have to use red to make my rainbow! (-Daria, Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon)

The current game is already in session, and is thus locked to new players! There will however most probably be more games after this one, so you'll have your chance to get in on the fun. :)

With all that said, last night was a delight. I love y'all.

• Like 2

Come on nectar.....wait a minute, the silent ones are pretty deadly >·>

The killer is my cat :P

Or maybe you want to divert with random chatter.

Let's discuss some stuff.

I believe you find me intimidating and consider me a potential threat, if anything to your precious Saffue.

Why wouldn't you? I'm charming, intelligent and manipulative. I get what I want.

I also have the greatest amount of pull here, considering half my harem is behind me.

With the exception of @Histoire who I'm actually proud of for slaughtering me last game in such a clever and manipulative way.

Kill frost.....then it will be normal xD

Let me blunt. Are you daring to actually vote against me? Trying to get others to cast me out?

• Like 1

Where's @Nectar when you need this?

Well, as my title suggests, I am usually sleeping xD

The only thing stopping me from switching time zone right now is school, but when that wraps up for the summer, you can expect me to go full nocturnal x)

Mmm, healthy.

So from a first look (and hugely entertaining at that) at last night's conversation, I haven't made any sweeping conclusions. I should try keep that down this time, since my accusations were a little off @_@

If I had a gun to my head and was told to vote, ehhhh.

Maybe Frost.

See the problem with you @Frost, is that your mannerisms really make you seem like the traitorous type xD

It is not necessarily true, especially as you were exactly the same last time before you were brutally murdered.

So if I vote for you, it doesn't really mean anything, since you just talk like someone who would crush me and not bat an eyelid all the time... no offence :D

So I really can't tell as of now. Nobody seems suspicous yet. It's only a matter of time, though x)

I'm waiting :P

---

If I had to say who it isn't, I'd say it's least likely to be JJ. I feel like I would have gotten more of hint if it was you already.

I'll just sit here and wait to be murdered, I suppose.

Nice knowing y'all! I'll keep the graveyard PM cosy for everyone xD

Continue, everyone :D

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Guess ill sit and wait with everyone else, hopefully it wont go down like the last game of mafia i played. I died night one and the game lasted over 2 hours =-=

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

You're too adorable. My heart. Ahhh *clenches chest*

This is me any time I interact with @zin. Like, completely and utterly this.

awww ya'll are so sweet, youre making me blush ^_^

as for voting, it is a bit of a different case then last time, due to no one really jumping the gun into suspicious territory yet, so everyone seems to be a lot more careful thus far.

when youre discussing the possibility of someone else being the traitor, its a lot easier to slip on outing yourself.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 2

when youre discussing the possibility of someone else being the traitor, its a lot easier to slip on outing yourself.

That sentence seems.....kinda off to me in some ways, i dont know why T3T

• Like 2

That sentence seems.....kinda off to me in some ways, i dont know why T3T

ah, sorry if i didnt explain myself well! i mean that if you are the traitor, and youre trying to hide yourself by calling someone else suspicious, you might accidentally say something that gives you away. does that make sense?

• Like 3