Hello Nya~

Kitty

Hello! I can honestly say i've never been on this site before. I've seen it like once before actually joining? I'd like to consider myself a nice person, at least to those who are nice to me. I am in college currently for nursing. I love all types of anime, my favs being, horror, slice of life, comedy and mystery. I am currently watching Kiss him not her.

Uh i'm also looking for more anime recommendations so if you have any please let me know! I'm bad at these so sorry ;3; I don't know what else to say. Thank you for reading though!

• Like 3

Hello! I can honestly say i've never been on this site before. I've seen it like once before actually joining? I'd like to consider myself a nice person, at least to those who are nice to me. I am in college currently for nursing. I love all types of anime, my favs being, horror, slice of life, comedy and mystery. I am currently watching Kiss him not her.

Uh i'm also looking for more anime recommendations so if you have any please let me know! I'm bad at these so sorry ;3; I don't know what else to say. Thank you for reading though!

Welcome to the community.

You did just fine, and everyone is pretty nice here, though we tend to have a few disagreement here and there.

What titles do you like?

I am a fan of works in the detective, mystery, and crime fiction genre myself

Edited by Guest

Welcome to the community.

You did just fine, and everyone is pretty nice here, though we tend to have a few disagreement here and there.

What titles do you like?

I am a fan of works in the detective, mystery, and crime fiction genre mysel

Thank you! And yeah I understand on the disagreements. On the site I was on it was nothing but trolls who liked to start stuff so i'm pretty used to it x'D By titles if you mean by anime then I like stuff like Kiss him not me, Anohana, your lie in april, Ghost hunt, another, Attack on titan ect xD Detective mystery and crime are good genres!

• Friendly 1

Hi there and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll like it here :)

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum Kitty, I hope you have fun here and if you need any help just ask

Thank you will do ^-^

Thank you! And yeah I understand on the disagreements. On the site I was on it was nothing but trolls who liked to start stuff so i'm pretty used to it x'D By titles if you mean by anime then I like stuff like Kiss him not me, Anohana, your lie in april, Ghost hunt, another, Attack on titan ect xD Detective mystery and crime are good genres!

I recognize a few of those. I like Anohana, Your Lie in April, Ghost Hunt, and Another too, as do a few others, so you'll fit right in.

I recognize a few of those. I like Anohana, Your Lie in April, Ghost Hunt, and Another too, as do a few others, so you'll fit right in.

I'm glad you think so!

This seems like a small tight community so I was wondering if i'd fit in or not ;u;

• Like 1

@Kitty

Welcome, again, to AF!

This seems like a small tight community so I was wondering if i'd fit in or not ;u;

It is a little on the smaller side of things, but we're all extremely welcoming to new faces, and are always more than happy to have them here - you'll have no trouble at all fitting in, I think. :)

• Friendly 2

I'm glad you think so!

Don't be so nervous, and you will not need to worry. Just jump into a conversation that interests you, and I would be willing to talk with you about the the titles I recognize and like, or anything in the detective, mystery, and crime fiction genres.

• Friendly 1

@Kitty

Welcome, again, to AF!

It is a little on the smaller side of things, but we're all extremely welcoming to new faces, and are always more than happy to have them here - you'll have no trouble at all fitting in, I think. :)

Thank you! You guys are really helping my nerves calm down! I'm so glad I joined this site ^-^

Don't be so nervous, and you will not need to worry. Just jump into a conversation that interests you, and I would be willing to talk with you about the the titles I recognize and like, or anything in the detective, mystery, and crime fiction genres.

Thank you! That means a lot :) I'll be checking out more of the forums here in a little bit! I just need to get used to the forums here. and yes we should have a discussion about it :)

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Thank you! You guys are really helping my nerves calm down! I'm so glad I joined this site ^-^

I'm happy to hear this! This place is honestly super pleasant, imo. I hope to see you around a lot!

Hello, welcome to AF.

My name is Frost, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I hope you enjoy our small community.

See you around~