YouTube Names

LostEnoki

So this might be kinda off topic, but I need second opinions. I'm making a gaming YouTube tomorrow and needed a name. I went to the depths of all of my past inside jokes and nicknames. I ended up thinking of the name Nunchuck1es which I already use for deviant art. My problem is: I tend to think that putting numbers in names is kind of "childish" but I want a name that no one has used yet. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them. Any thoughts?

EDIT: I've found two versions that I like: NunnChuckles and NunChuckels, I just can't decide between them.

Edited by Guest

I mean it's your YT so you decide in the end but I'd advise keeping the same name across platforms especially if you plan on getting known so people know it's you.

Also Nunchuckles makes way more sense as far as spelling goes.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Both sound fairly fine to me. Though I suppose names do have some bearing on attracting attention.

Names such as Press L to P and such get noticed for their name. Though most people choose a name that's catchy to say.

Chuggaconroy

ProtonJon

NintendoCapriSun

Lucahjin

Markiplier

JackSepticeye

It seems that these names usually fall in between 3-4 syllables consisting on 2-3 words cradled together

Chugga and Conroy

Proton and Jon

Not sure if this does anything for views but you should pick a name that you will be fairly comfortable with holding for the rest of your career should it take off.

• 2 weeks later...
Both sound fairly fine to me. Though I suppose names do have some bearing on attracting attention.

Names such as Press L to P and such get noticed for their name. Though most people choose a name that's catchy to say.

Chuggaconroy

ProtonJon

NintendoCapriSun

Lucahjin

Markiplier

JackSepticeye

It seems that these names usually fall in between 3-4 syllables consisting on 2-3 words cradled together

Chugga and Conroy

Proton and Jon

Not sure if this does anything for views but you should pick a name that you will be fairly comfortable with holding for the rest of your career should it take off.

I did end up finding a name: BlueBuri. I like it because I got called blue at my last school (I have blue hair) and it had connotation to my life. I wanted to do something like MooSnuckel (moose knuckle), but in the end that didn't work out.