Ask the one, the only, and the rather annoying Xyro!!!

Xyro

Hey peeps! Ask me anything at all!

Be it personal, life, day to day or writing questions, I am happy to answer any and all questions!

(As long as they are not TO personal.... obviously. However, if the question is out of genuine curiosity, or you have something you want to discuss, then please feel free to PM me.)

Edited by Peacock

25 minutes ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

My questions is were  you always into writing? 

Well, not really actually.

I used to be vary vary scientifically minded, and I used to focused allot on the individual fields of science in school because I kind of wanted to be a scientist. However, because of my lucid dreaming, I kind of arched near the end of secondary school because I loved the idea of making my own story based in my own world that I could alter to my will. 

So yeah, while I always created stories in my head, I only started putting them on paper two years ago ^w^

I hope this answers your question ^-^

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Peacock said:

Well, not really actually.

I used to be vary vary scientifically minded, and I used to focused allot on the individual fields of science in school because I kind of wanted to be a scientist. However, because of my lucid dreaming, I kind of arched near the end of secondary school because I loved the idea of making my own story based in my own world that I could alter to my will. 

So yeah, while I always created stories in my head, I only started putting them on paper two years ago ^w^

I hope this answers your question ^-^

It does thanks and cool to know. 

4 minutes ago, Angle MoonShadow said:

Do you give life/relationship advice?

Quite often actually, which I find surprising, since I have only been on this earth for 18 years xD

Regardless, I try to help out everyone with as much advice as possible. While I may be unable to change the path people go down, I always try to at least make the people I meet feel like they leave with something rather then nothing at all. After all, life is full of people who couldn't care less, so why be one of them when the world needs people who care?

So yeah! I am more then happy to provide life and relationship advice, although relationships aren't my strong suit ;)

well....ok.

My problem is that I'm too much of a coward to date someone outside of my school, but I can't seem to find someone at my school that holds similar interests and values, so yeah.

Due to this issue, I've dated upwards of zero people. This of course leads to other social awkwardness, and even my mother worrying about my lack of relationships.... 

Any Advice? :?

4 minutes ago, Angle MoonShadow said:

well....ok.

My problem is that I'm too much of a coward to date someone outside of my school, but I can't seem to find someone at my school that holds similar interests and values, so yeah.

Due to this issue, I've dated upwards of zero people. This of course leads to other social awkwardness, and even my mother worrying about my lack of relationships.... 

Any Advice? :?

My advice for right now is the same advice I live by; it just happens when it happens ^^

Simply put, your still in school. you still have allot more to be doing then worrying about relationships for now. if anything, what you need to do first is learn to be social, because people are more attracted to those who show their true colours, and its more likely for you and your significant other to fall for one-another when you both are honest and truthful to one another.

Regardless, what I would suggest is to first find out about yourself before you find out about others. heck, it takes some people 20 odd years to find out about themselves, let alone somebody else!

You should start by listing down your own strengths and weaknesses. But whatever you do, don't put yourself down. the simple fact that you want to go out and get into actual lasting relationships with others already puts you a step ahead of those who just don't care about others.

Then, when you have that list, work on what your weaknesses are, and try to implement your strengths into them. For example, if you are socially awkward, but are a fan of card games, you could go join a local club. that way, you meet people with an equal mind-set to you ^^

more or less, the point is to be yourself. After all, you cant force a relationship, you can only open the doorway into one. just because you go into one, doesn't mean you wont go back out the door later. 

Anyway, I hope this helped in any way possible. like I said, relationships are not my strong point, but I do hope you find somebody that completes you ^^

• Like 1

Just now, SleepyLeoulf said:

Question: What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is a Greek-style barbecue, where the meat is slowly cooked over coals and seasoned with garlic powder, lemon and salt. the end product is delicious pieces of meat that are tender and absolutely delicious :3

We used to have them allot out in Cyprus, especially during the harvest :3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peacock said:

My favorite food is a Greek-style barbecue, where the meat is slowly cooked over coals and seasoned with garlic powder, lemon and salt. the end product is delicious pieces of meat that are tender and absolutely delicious :3

We used to have them allot out in Cyprus, especially during the harvest :3

Interesting to know and sounds good.

7 minutes ago, ragkt said:

Based on your answers regarding other users' inquiries, you seem to be a really good person by the way.

My question is, what's your opinion of imagination? ^_^

Well, imagination is something that is unique to everyone. When asked about what imagination is, and what my opinion is on it, I can safety say that imagination is both the most beautiful thing, and also the most deadly.

Firstly, lets look at the beauty behind imagination:

Being able to use your imagination is one of the most unique and wonderful things, since everyone has their own ideas and creations flowing through their heads at any given time. While the imagination can vary, in so many ways, this means that it is completely and utterly unique to everyone, which means that everyone has their own ideas to share within the world. While one person may imagine a beautiful forest scape, others will imagine ongoing wars and battle for the sake of fighting and being heroes. Each of these are stories that we all make on a day to day basis in our heads in order to disconnect from reality.

However, imagination can also become rather....well, deadly:

Thing is, life is always full of struggles, and that can sometimes translate into our imaginations. now, while that can vary in many different ways, in some people this can go wildly out of control. While some will find it hard to sleep out of sheer fear or anxiety about oncoming events, others may find incredibly violent ways to deal with them through the use of imagination. While this is not a bad thing (Everyone thinks of doing something bad in their life, its just a natural thing.) the problem comes from those who cant disconnect fantasy from reality, and then act on their imagined anger.

While i would be happy to one day go into the psychology behind it all and the detail behind the imagination, i would much rather leave that for another day, since i am really tired and i would rather be super active to tackle that subject. ^w^

But yeah, thank you so much for the question ragkt! ^w^

• Friendly 1

1 hour ago, brycec said:

If you were a hotdog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

Depends on the situation. 

Mainly because anybody can survive for up to three weeks without food. Although if I was a hotdog I wouldn't be a human being anymore. Heck, would I even have a stomach?

And am I in a Bun? If not then I would just probably eat myself, from the simple fact that eating your own body parts is a pretty stupid and desperate last resort. Firstly, blood-loss (Or in this case, hotdog water) would kill you outright if not treated, and secondly you could gain more protein from plant life then you can meat, which is so much better for your likelihood for survival.

But to answer the question simply; No, I wouldn't eat myself xD

...unless I had some condiments on sight and a bun!

• Funny 1

So many questions! Thank you! :D

8 hours ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

Do you have a favorite story you written?

Right now my favourite story is the main storyline for MMaM, since it means allot to me. While all the other stories I make are set in the same universe, its hard to say that any of them top A.I's storylines.

5 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

Do you like cats more or dogs more?

That's a tricky one, since I like both.

But if I had to choose one or the other, I would chose Cats.

Mainly because a dog is too loyal, and I just dont have the time to look after one with the love and affection they deserve, as well as the amount of care they need.

A cat on the other hand just stares you cold in the eyes as it pushes your favourite cup off the side. That's why you have to love them :D

7 hours ago, brycec said:

Which big name author you think should have enter been let in the door of any publishing house (e.g. your most hated author)?

Hmm, that's also a really tricky one, since I have allot of respect for any published author, regardless of their prior actions or the quality of their work. The point is, I like to try and not judge people on their social lives, but on the work itself.

Anyway, I know this is a generalisation, but I feel that celebrity books about their personal lives should not be a published book. I know that seems weird, but I feel as though books should strive to educate people in some way or another, which they can then apply to their lives.

With a celebrity book, you don't get the impact because it breaks the connect between the reader and the viewer. Instead, I feel a celebrity should rather go up on stage and address issues face to face, as its much more inspiring to watch a rolls model talk to you when you can listen directly to what they have to say.

Anyway, as far as the question goes I'm sticking to the "Celebrity lives" books. Not because they are necessarily bad, but because they just don't have the inspiration and the importance they deserve.

• Friendly 1

2 hours ago, Peacock said:

So many questions! Thank you! :D

Right now my favourite story is the main storyline for MMaM, since it means allot to me. While all the other stories I make are set in the same universe, its hard to say that any of them top A.I's storylines.

That's a tricky one, since I like both.

But if I had to choose one or the other, I would chose Cats.

Mainly because a dog is too loyal, and I just dont have the time to look after one with the love and affection they deserve, as well as the amount of care they need.

A cat on the other hand just stares you cold in the eyes as it pushes your favourite cup off the side. That's why you have to love them :D

Hmm, that's also a really tricky one, since I have allot of respect for any published author, regardless of their prior actions or the quality of their work. The point is, I like to try and not judge people on their social lives, but on the work itself.

Anyway, I know this is a generalisation, but I feel that celebrity books about their personal lives should not be a published book. I know that seems weird, but I feel as though books should strive to educate people in some way or another, which they can then apply to their lives.

With a celebrity book, you don't get the impact because it breaks the connect between the reader and the viewer. Instead, I feel a celebrity should rather go up on stage and address issues face to face, as its much more inspiring to watch a rolls model talk to you when you can listen directly to what they have to say.

Anyway, as far as the question goes I'm sticking to the "Celebrity lives" books. Not because they are necessarily bad, but because they just don't have the inspiration and the importance they deserve.

Awesome and cool to know. :)

I received a question a few days ago about my political views, and while they may be a rather controversial thing, I am more then happy to answer here about them....

....mainly because I dont have any!

While it is interesting to look into of from time to time, politics is a profession that I just can't get my head into, out of the fear of backlash from having a view within it. While that's not the case for most people, the simple subject can becoume increadibly bitter when two sides have apposing veiws. So, While I do look into it and understand the subject terminology, I try to steer clear of its discussion and outlook.

Nevertheless, everyone's views should be accepted (Unless of course they are incredibly damaging, hurtful or deliberately spiteful) and It would be better for peoples health if they just sat back and discussed things like people ^^

But yeah, thank you to the person who asked about my political views! (You know who you are ;) )

Edited by Peacock

19 minutes ago, brycec said:

What would you do if you had the powers of a god?

Now this is a question!

So, I will happily give two answers, one of which is serious, and the other is my non-serious answer.

Serious answer:

A "God" is a contraversial term. If you mean an Immortal with the ability to create things and take away things at will, then i would without a doupt create balanced and unbalanced worlds to veiw the outcomes and note them down. While power seems amazing at first, i already know that things would go on forever, so i will focuse on simulating infinite senarios and noting them down. After all, who wouldent want to note down and experiance everything that you create!

Same applies for Immortals without universal power. I would just wonder forever, exploring and Learning from everyone and everything I encounter, as well as passing my own knowledge down to those who i feel need it.

Not-Serious answer:

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

All mortals will bow down to the lord of the universe! I will lay waste to all who appose me with my army of hedgehogs and my skill in hedgehog warfare! Bring me every last pudding-cup in existence.... and I may just let you live another day! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH....*Cough*....MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

12 minutes ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

Do you have a favorite book?

( Also you get more questions than me on my thread like this. Your pretty popular, heh )

My favorite "Book" was probably The art of war, by Sunzi. I know its weird, but allot of the things covered in there can easily be related back to simple civilized life, especially when it comes to the social aspects. (I was once told by someone that the art of war was just like the 48 rules of power. While the two may be similar in theme, the 48 rules of power are provided to those who want to completely down-tread everyone in their life and look out for themselves only. Please, don't take life lessons from the 48 rules of power.) Anyway, It's a must-read for anyone who is interested in the true art of war!

(And I'm not sure why Leoulf xD I am just a boring peacock after all. ;) )

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• Xyro changed the title to Ask the one, the only, and the rather annoying Xyro!!!