New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×
EnviousEnvy

Favorite Character In Attack On Titan?

What is/are your favorite character/s on the series Attack On Titan & why? 

My favorite character would have to be Hange. I love her enthusiasm and her overall hyper self. I also find it funny when she gets all sad when something doesn't go as she had planned. However even though she's a bit cray cray Hange is still very smart and knows what she's doing.

Mikasa Jheez this girl is frightening. If I wanna sum her up in two words = bad ass. 

The way She acts fight and talks is just bad ass I’m my opinion. 

She has soo much potential. Her strength is over the top.  She could be the strongest character in attack on Titan. She could live outside the walls with no problem at all. Nothing really scares her. 

Mikasa and Levi both are cold and badass....!!!!! 

*spoiler*

Its in their ackerman blood!!!! 

Hun, Armin Arlert is the most precious little angel to ever grace the world of fictional characters.

Image result for Armin Arlert cute

I would have to say Mikasa and Christa! Mikasa because she always stays strong no matter how difficult the situation is, :) and Christa because she might not be a badass but she is damn Cute! :D 

LEVI and ANNIE because of there attitude towards, well, everything.

• Like 1

Levi because despite all the things he has been through he managed to stay strong. From an underground thief he became humanity's strongest soldier.

• Agree 1

Mikasa hands down... I love strong badass female characters like herself... :3