[GAMING] RTS Games that are entertaining? #SUGGESTIONS

KeyDee

Hey there whomever you are! I'm KeyDee and I'm a huge gaming addict especially when it comes to RTS (Real-Time Strategy) Games such as Command & Conquer, Age of Empires, Cossacks and some more. Though I'm into those game, I'm really curious to games with exception to those franchise mentioned above.

So any suggestions?

Just now, Beocat said:

Grim Grimoire was good as was Ogre Battle 64 to me. :) Both older games.

Hmm, Ogre Battle 64 looks good. Though I haven't played it, but it looks like Final Fantasy a bit. It seems you are into the fantasy kind of RTS games :) Awesome..

2 minutes ago, KeyDee said:

Hmm, Ogre Battle 64 looks good. Though I haven't played it, but it looks like Final Fantasy a bit. It seems you are into the fantasy kind of RTS games :) Awesome..

I haven't played them in a very long time.  Ogre Battle 64 is probably the best out there, even today.  Would require you to spend a fortune on an N64 and the game to try it, but it was amazing then and still is now.  So many intricate things to consider with that game.  So many ways little things can change on you.

Just now, Beocat said:

I haven't played them in a very long time.  Ogre Battle 64 is probably the best out there, even today.  Would require you to spend a fortune on an N64 and the game to try it, but it was amazing then and still is now.  So many intricate things to consider with that game.  So many ways little things can change on you.

I can use another way though..

Have you played Wargame? I've been playing it for a few months now, and the gameplay is great! Steep learning curve, but the setting and gameplay really satisfy. Wargame: Red Dragon is my recommendation. It's on steam.