☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

44 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Hello again @brycec 

Hello. I am glad you were scared off from this thread getting geeky again.

45 minutes ago, Seshi said:

what at do y’all look forward to during spring?

I look forward to things being cool enough for a walk outside, thus making it more possible for me to use the bus without problems.

27 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

How is everyone doing lately.

I am doing good, though kind of annoyed about the walk I went on. Walking with my sister is more relaxing.

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

Hey, Inwasnt scared off... I was just floating around in outer space waiting till y’all touched back down to earth okay?

Likely story. 🤣 Last time I remember things getting geeky, I had given Archie and advanced computer from the future and described an AI that loved to make people experience agonizing deaths. 🤣

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

What walk did you go on?

One near a local park.

Sadly, it seemed to be rather boring, nothing picture worthy. Plus, somebody kept trying to get me to look at something I had no interest in seeing.

Edited by brycec

57 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Do you like photography as a hobby? Have you ever woken up at sunrise to take photos? Almost anything looks good at sunrise 😄

I kind of do yes. I have heard of the golden hours too, and I am up before then a lot, especially during the current season, though I am much more guaranteed to be up for the second golden hour in the year (no thanks to daylight savings time).

Photography does help past the time when I am out and about.

I find that I’m nearly always driving during the sunset. Sunrise is a better time for me to do whatever I want. No plans that early. I used to walk at the water front when I lived down town. It was the best way to start my day. I’ve fallen away from that early morning habit now though.

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

I find that I’m nearly always driving during the sunset. Sunrise is a better time for me to do whatever I want. No plans that early. I used to walk at the water front when I lived down town. It was the best way to start my day. I’ve fallen away from that early morning habit now though.

That's too bad.

You could always take the hike that Forrest Gump did. 🤣 

15 hours ago, brycec said:

I am doing good, though kind of annoyed about the walk I went on. Walking with my sister is more relaxing.

I see well walks should be enjoyable as well as relaxing. Sorry it was not that best.

On 4/1/2019 at 12:06 PM, brycec said:

It’s alright. It’s one of the reasons why I like being on my own. Things really are relaxing at those times.

Nothing wrong with enjoying alone time. I know I am one of those who needs some alone time, but I enjoy being social as well

5 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

*lurkz and noms cookies*... >_>

Hey, Wicked how are you doing?

2 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Nothing wrong with enjoying alone time. I know I am one of those who needs some alone time, but I enjoy being social as well

That would make sense, with how things have been since we encountered each other.

18 hours ago, Seshi said:

Yo. I’m glad you poked your head in... still here? 🤣

Thanks!... Ya, still here... Just been busy with staff stuff on another anime forum...

13 hours ago, brycec said:

Hey, Wicked how are you doing?

I've been pretty good, just busy... How about yourself?...

47 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

I've been pretty good, just busy... How about yourself?...

I am doing good. I played Settlers of Catan with my sister and one of my nephews.

We had to make sure my nephew did not try to sneak things out from under us.

• Funny 1

On 4/5/2019 at 2:33 PM, brycec said:

I am doing good. I played Settlers of Catan with my sister and one of my nephews.

We had to make sure my nephew did not try to sneak things out from under us.

That sounds fun... :3

• 2 weeks later...