☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

3 hours ago, Seshi said:

Someone want to make me some tea? I’m worn out from trying to be youthful and energetic 🤣

I am only good at making koolaid :( 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

9 minutes ago, brycec said:

That’s fine, @Sofi. Somebody might want some.

I've never been much of a tea drinker.. But I love kool-aid and other things I shouldn't drink like sodas >~>

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, brycec said:

I enjoy kool aid and soda too actually. Never had tea or coffee.

Hooray fellow kool-aid drinker!! I've had just about every coffee imaginable though - including a banana split flavor?! - in my best friends vain attempt to find some type of coffee I'll like. But she's never had any success yet ;/ 

5 hours ago, Sofi said:

Hooray fellow kool-aid drinker!! I've had just about every coffee imaginable though - including a banana split flavor?! - in my best friends vain attempt to find some type of coffee I'll like. But she's never had any success yet ;/ 

Wow that’s really impressive that you’ve tried so many though.

I went on a coffee tour in Costa Rica where they did a coffee tasting class, did you ever go to one of those? Maybe it will at least get your appreciation for the flavor  a little bit higher?

It’s a very abundant resource for them and they have a good cool climate region in the mountains where they can grow shaded coffee beans (since the soil is very rich from the rainforest) that means they have very high quality coffee.

7 minutes ago, Seshi said:

So I’ve got my 13yo nephew here with me asking to help him push start the 4 wheeler every time it turns off 🤣<span> it’s sooo heavy

If you have a car, use it to push to the whole thing, otherwise tell your nephew to put his whole body into pushing it. 🤣

9 minutes ago, Seshi said:

How r u

Aside from almost being dragged around aimlessly, just to get out of the condo, things are good. I tend to get a couple of hours of alone time, those are nice and relaxing.

That could be great. I hope you find plenty to do. If I got the chance to go on vacation I’d try to find something unique about the place and go there. 

Although I’ve heard the traffic there is terrible 

Edited by Seshi

Well, I did visit the USS Midway there and tried looking up other places to visit.

As for anything truly special about it, like the world renowned zoo, I have pretty much been to all of them on previous trips enough times that it is dull.

The traffic does certainly get bad, so it is usually best to walk everywhere.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Seshi said:

Wow that’s really impressive that you’ve tried so many though.

I went on a coffee tour in Costa Rica where they did a coffee tasting class, did you ever go to one of those? Maybe it will at least get your appreciation for the flavor  a little bit higher?

Well I have tried it very unwillingly lol as I have not found one I like but she insists constantly on shoving it down my throat in an attempt to find something I'll like. I think the real issue is I am not very big on hot drinks. 

8 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Iced coffee is really good - Do you have a Starbucks? Even Mcdonnalds iced coffee is good (to me) I like their hazelnut iced coffee.

I don't mind iced coffee so much there are some flavors I like but it's still a bit much for me to finish a whole one. I like caramel frapps though. 

2 hours ago, Seshi said:

😁 your friend just won’t accept it 

She won't accept the fact she is a midget either (5ft 1 AND THREE/FOURTHS!! because apparently the 3/4ths matter xD) but yeah she accepts nothing lmao

• Funny 1

8 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Hahaaaaah! I’m only 5’3 and a half! And that makes me 5’4 😁

Lolll I am 5ft 11, so I like to hang things above her head where she can't reach them and taunt her with them.... Then she just kicks me in the leg or elbows me in the stomach though and I keel over... dangerous little creatures... 

• Funny 2