☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

40 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Lol that would be a problem then as I rarely start chats with people myself. I always feel like I'm bothering people so people usually have to talk to me first. 

🤣 I am the same. One of the people I have contact with even told me that they usually are not very busy and to just go ahead and initiate it, though it does kind of help that it is usually early evening/late afternoon in their area when they are on.

We would both have to overcome that if we were to add each other to Discord 🤣, though it does take me time to warm up to people.

9 minutes ago, brycec said:

🤣 I am the same. One of the people I have contact with even told me that they usually are not very busy and to just go ahead and initiate it, though it does kind of help that it is usually early evening/late afternoon in their area when they are on.

We would both have to overcome that if we were to add each other to Discord 🤣, though it does take me time to warm up to people.

It takes me awhile as well. In general I am always suspicious of what people want anyways if that makes any sense lol. 

I often have people tell me to just message them whenever, or just say hi, but it's not that easy for me~ I think I just assume if someone wants to talk with me, they would message me. But on the other hand if everyone did that I suppose no one would ever talk either. I just think everyone is going to tell me I'm annoying and bothersome and to go away or something silly that isn't realistic in the least lol. 

16 minutes ago, Sofi said:

It takes me awhile as well. In general I am always suspicious of what people want anyways if that makes any sense lol. 

I often have people tell me to just message them whenever, or just say hi, but it's not that easy for me~ I think I just assume if someone wants to talk with me, they would message me. But on the other hand if everyone did that I suppose no one would ever talk either. I just think everyone is going to tell me I'm annoying and bothersome and to go away or something silly that isn't realistic in the least lol. 

Yeah, I can see that, or that they are just trying to come off as friendlier than they are.

Sadly, sometimes, the only way to know for sure is to take advantage of the offer.

Plus, you never really know if you have something in common with people or not by just not talking to others.

All I can say is that I am probably on more genuine side of things, though I seem to come across as more relaxed here than anywhere else.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brycec said:

Yeah, I can see that, or that they are just trying to come off as friendlier than they are.

Sadly, sometimes, the only way to know for sure is to take advantage of the offer.

Plus, you never really know if you have something in common with people or not by just not talking to others.

All I can say is that I am probably on more genuine side of things, though I seem to come across as more relaxed here than anywhere else.

True - You can never really know someone until you take the time to actually get to know someone and have conversations with them. I think I have a tendency to come off happier than I actually am sometimes, or friendlier. Although I am friendly, I think I am actually more on the shy side of things and I don't often know what to say anyways in a one on one conversation so the conversations tend to die out somehow. 

5 minutes ago, Sofi said:

True - You can never really know someone until you take the time to actually get to know someone and have conversations with them. I think I have a tendency to come off happier than I actually am sometimes, or friendlier. Although I am friendly, I think I am actually more on the shy side of things and I don't often know what to say anyways in a one on one conversation so the conversations tend to die out somehow. 

I am not a stranger to that. In fact, conversations tend to happen like that to me when somebody else in this community, but I did not meet them here, but that is mainly because it is hard to get an interesting conversation going.

There is also the fact that I come off as more cold than I am, since I was told that I am the good kind of softie, in addition to being actually being nice.

Plus, small talk does not really interest me that much.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brycec said:

I am not a stranger to that. In fact, conversations tend to happen like that to me when somebody else in this community, but I did not meet them here, but that is mainly because it is hard to get an interesting conversation going.

There is also the fact that I come off as more cold than I am, since I was told that I am the good kind of softie, in addition to being actually being nice.

Plus, small talk does not really interest me that much.

Yeah I hate just basic questions like, how are you today, what did you do, how's the weather, etc.. It never lasts long in conversation. It's nice when I find out though that I have something in common with someone else and can talk about that. That usually leads to good conversations, but it's usually over games. 

12 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Yeah I hate just basic questions like, how are you today, what did you do, how's the weather, etc.. It never lasts long in conversation. It's nice when I find out though that I have something in common with someone else and can talk about that. That usually leads to good conversations, but it's usually over games. 

For me, it would probably be tech or something that sparks my imagination, things that I notice and intrigued me, or history.

Games will not usually go too far, though some things about them can be interesting.

• Like 1

Ah yeah I like talking about History as well ^^ Usually I end up talking about games with people because that's usually where I meet them anyways is on a game I'm playing, usually in my clan/guild. 

I see. That makes sense, seeing as it seems like you play MMOs.

We have a few people here who like MMOs, but I am not one of them. I prefer solo play most often, as I am usually alone, and I do not have to pay more than once.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, brycec said:

I see. That makes sense, seeing as it seems like you play MMOs.

We have a few people here who like MMOs, but I am not one of them. I prefer solo play most often, as I am usually alone, and I do not have to pay more than once.

I like both MMOs and Solo games, depending on what type of mood I'm in. Usually when I do play MMOs I play alone anyways, unless I happen to join a clan. Even then I still tend to play more by myself with just occasionally chatting to one or two people there.

That’s usually the way I play too, though Runescape was a major pain to me in the solo area.

Of course, I stopped playing Runescape and played The Sims series more, where I get to commit whatever evils my heart desires. 🤣

Well, it is getting late here, and current plans are to head home as early as possible, so I am calling it a night, though not going to sleep for a bit.

Thanks for talking with me tonight.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, brycec said:

That’s usually the way I play too, though Runescape was a major pain to me in the solo area.

Of course, I stopped playing Runescape and played The Sims series more, where I get to commit whatever evils my heart desires. 🤣

Well, it is getting late here, and current plans are to head home as early as possible, so I am calling it a night, though not going to sleep for a bit.

Thanks for talking with me tonight.

Really? I love Runescape solo. Most things I have done have been solo and I have 99 in every skill currently lol. And alright, have a good nice, was nice chatting ^^ It's getting pretty late here as well and I have work tomorrow so I should be in bed too ;/ Sleep well!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, brycec said:

I go to another forum, where most of my Discord contacts come from, and am mod there, but things have gotten boring, due to the elephant in the room.

Leaving that forum behind was absolutely, positively, without a doubt the best decision for me! 👍

Thank you @brycec for introducing me to this wonderful place, I'm truly happy here at AF! :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Banri said:

Leaving that forum behind was absolutely, positively, without a doubt the best decision for me! 👍

Thank you @brycec for introducing me to this wonderful place, I'm truly happy here at AF! :D

You’re welcome, Banri.

Just now, Banri said:

Hey Sofi!

I've had a wonderful day with the family at the beach ^^

Hows your day been?

That's good and sounds much better than mine. It's raining. I was hissed at and chased by a goose when I got to work. And i am stuck here at work for another 7 hours before I can go home ;/

27 minutes ago, Sofi said:

That's good and sounds much better than mine. It's raining. I was hissed at and chased by a goose when I got to work. And i am stuck here at work for another 7 hours before I can go home ;/

I'll keep you company, hope your feeling better today.

* Hugs *

Edited by Banri
  • Friendly 1

1 hour ago, Banri said:

I'll keep you company, hope your feeling better today.

* Hugs *

Aww thanks ❤️ I do feel better it's just rainy and stuff and I just discovered I forgit my lunch AND my credit card to be able to buy lunch.. But in the bright side of things I do feel better today.

• Friendly 1