☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

16 minutes ago, Banri said:

Hey Sofi, it's been a good day here, hope yours is great ^^

That's good to hear ^^ mine is mostly just starting.. Been in a meeting for several hours x.x still have lots of hours  left to go @-@

• Friendly 1

3 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

Doing good it's been a while since I've been on a forum since the last one I was apart of got shut down  sadly 

Awww that sucks. The last one I was on got shut down as well that's why I started looking for a different one.

2 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Awww that sucks. The last one I was on got shut down as well that's why I started looking for a different one.

Yea I had like 10k+ posts and apart of a dope division back when bleach anime was popular  ha sucks I know 

1 minute ago, Lelouch said:

Yea I had like 10k+ posts and apart of a dope division back when bleach anime was popular  ha sucks I know 

Was that on soul-boards or Naruto- boards by any chance?

Just now, Lelouch said:

Ha I used too be on there sometimes BTW how u add friends on here? 

I dont think you can add friends like the same function we had on there but you can follow people. 

Hey guys, I’ve had a pretty awesome day 😁 unusual for me on a Monday really. Must be because I’m sleeping better.

Took Lilly to gymnastics, and the mall and we had a fun time just doing something different. 

• Friendly 1

2 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Hey guys, I’ve had a pretty awesome day 😁 unusual for me on a Monday really. Must be because I’m sleeping better.

Took Lilly to gymnastics, and the mall and we had a fun time just doing something different. 

Hey nice to meet u and I need to get in shape again been lagging on that lol btw nice avi 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Seshi said:

You too 🤗 welcome.

Yea my daughter is the one going. I’m still procrastinating on getting into shape myself. 😜

Gonna need to soon so I can keep up I’m sure. That will have its own reward.

Yes ma'am gotta get in shape again hahaha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seshi said:

Yo..... that’s funny. I thought I was gonna die after pushing that 4 wheeler the other day 🤣

Yes it counts. Bruce lee said so 🤣

My boney arms gave  out after like ONE push up. I was like on the ground like ET HURTS HELP ME while the cat just stared at me with a disappointed look. I've never worked out though so I have like zero muscle at all.

• Funny 1