1 hour ago, Sofi said:

Happy Easter to you too!

Thanks!... :3

6 minutes ago, Banri said:

Happy Easter ^_^

Thanks!... :3

2 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Happy Easter Y’all 

We are gettin ready to do an egg hunt for my little girl. My favorite Easter memory is egg dying with my mom & brother. What about y’all?

I'm about to do an egg hunt at my bfs parents house lol...

Dying eggs ia tons of fun!... It's probably my favorite thing too... XD

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

2 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Happy Easter Y’all 

We are gettin ready to do an egg hunt for my little girl. My favorite Easter memory is egg dying with my mom & brother. What about y’all?

Happy Easter

That sounds like lots of fun ^_^

It's just gone 7pm here, sitting on the swinging hammock and had a nice day with the family ^_^

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

44 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Happy Easter Y’all 

I miss dyeing eggs! That was always so much fun ;-;

39 minutes ago, Banri said:

Happy Easter

That sounds like lots of fun ^_^

It's just gone 7pm here, sitting on the swinging hammock and had a nice day with the family ^_^

That sounds really relaxing and nice 

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

4 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Happy Easter everyone!... I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!... *sips coffee*... :3

Happy Easter, Wicked. Things were mostly good, though the travel home was tiring, and I am not particularly happy right now.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, brycec said:

Happy Easter, Wicked. Things were mostly good, though the travel home was tiring, and I am not particularly happy right now.

Thanks!... That's good, though I'm sorry to hear your not happy right now... I hope that changes soon... :3

• Like 1

Hope your day gets better ❤️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, brycec said:

Thanks @Sofi and @xWickedNekox. Things are better now, though it did take a while and did feel like talking to somebody (the people who would likely understand were not on), so had to distract myself.

I'm glad things are better at least and hope they continue to get better. I don't know you that well yet but if you ever need to talk or just complain about things then I'm a good listener lol. 

• Friendly 1

1 minute ago, Sofi said:

I'm glad things are better at least and hope they continue to get better. I don't know you that well yet but if you ever need to talk or just complain about things then I'm a good listener lol. 

Thanks. I appreciate that, Sofi.

• Like 1

What did you do for Easter, @Sofi?

I've been at work since about noon.. So not much of anything really lol. Just now getting off and on my way home. They did give us Easter baskets though so that was nice. I got some chocolate I don't need :3 

1 hour ago, TrevorBelmont said:

happy easter!

Happy  Easter! 

14 minutes ago, Sofi said:

I've been at work since about noon.. So not much of anything really lol. Just now getting off and on my way home. They did give us Easter baskets though so that was nice. I got some chocolate I don't need :3 

I see. That reminds me of how my sister and her father in law seemed to give me too much candy.

I was not too much exactly, but it looked like too much.

What are you going to do about the chocolate?

40 minutes ago, brycec said:

I see. That reminds me of how my sister and her father in law seemed to give me too much candy.

I was not too much exactly, but it looked like too much.

What are you going to do about the chocolate?

Well I actually have to be kind of careful about my sugar intake. If I have too much sugar I get dizzy and light headed so I don't eat sweet things too often. I can always tell when I should and shouldn't eat it as well if that makes sense. Like I'll just know that if I eat this piece of cake right now I'm probably going to get sick, but then on a different day it might feel perfectly okay to eat it and I won't feel a thing. I'm pretty sure it probably has something to do with my sugar levels but I've never been to a doctor for it since I have managed to keep it in check just by kind of knowing when I feel like it would be okay to eat something and when it wouldn't be. It seems to be more in the morning when I feel like I can't eat things that are sweet and get dizzy.

12 hours ago, brycec said:

Thanks @Sofi and @xWickedNekox. Things are better now, though it did take a while and did feel like talking to somebody (the people who would likely understand were not on), so had to distract myself.

Glad to hear you're better now... You are always welcome to message me on discord if you have one... I'm like always online there...

10 hours ago, TrevorBelmont said:

happy easter!

Happy Easter!... (even though it isn't easter anymore)...

3 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Glad to hear you're better now... You are always welcome to message me on discord if you have one... I'm like always online there...

I appreciate that, Wicked. I do have one, but not going to reveal it here. I will shoot you a PM, so I can be sure it is you (Gemz has confused the heck out of me a few times, in addition to other concerns).

23 hours ago, brycec said:

I am not particularly happy right now.

Hey @brycec sorry I completely missed your post yesterday

20 hours ago, brycec said:

Things are better now, though it did take a while and did feel like talking to somebody (the people who would likely understand were not on), so had to distract myself.

Glad to hear things are better for you now, if you need someone to talk to I'm here

• Friendly 1