☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

10 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Me too and I’m skinny AF

Same. I eat and eat and I am still underweight ;/ To the point some people question it and think I am anorexic or something. My mother had my sister check on me once before after meals to make sure I wasn't throwing it up because she thought I was doing that :| Like hell I'd ever do that I love food. Every kind of food and lots of it lmao. 

• Like 1

The sugar/ water mixture you just make yourself by boiling water with a certain ratio of sugar to water on stove then letting it cool.

The ones with dyes are causing tumors and stuff in the bird population apparently 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Banri said:

I'm going to jump in quickly here and say I've had an absolute blast tonight on here, thoroughly enjoyed it! :D

It's 1:30am here... I'm going to have to call it a night, goodnight!

Good night! Enjoyed having you around today, have a good sleep. 

• Friendly 1

It has been pretty active the last few days on here. It's nice I think ^^ I like having some people to talk with because I haven't had a lot of people around lately. I like the atmosphere here as well compared to some forums where I have been on. Most forums I have been on is just filled with trolls and people who make rude comments at everything you say. 

• Agree 3

I see. What forums have you been on?

I go to another forum, where most of my Discord contacts come from, and am mod there, but things have gotten boring, due to the elephant in the room.

Those guys are all quiet, but we sometimes have good conversations, like the spelling differences between UK and US English.

Between them, and one person I met here fairly recently, I get to talk with quite a few people.

And yeah, this forum has gotten quite active lately.

6 minutes ago, brycec said:

I see. What forums have you been on?

I go to another forum, where most of my Discord contacts come from, and am mod there, but things have gotten boring, due to the elephant in the room.

Those guys are all quiet, but we sometimes have good conversations, like the spelling differences between UK and US English.

Between them, and one person I met here fairly recently, I get to talk with quite a few people.

And yeah, this forum has gotten quite active lately.

I used to get on Naruto-Boards and Soul-Boards when they still existed. I tried getting involved in the Aura Kingdom and DMO forums as well but couldn't. I was on Dragon Ball Online forums before, but... some things happened before with someone and it's too awkward to be there anymore. 

I haven't been very active on Discord as of late either other than talking to my best friend. I was really active in my Runescape community and was really enjoying it.. but nothing lasts forever I suppose lol. 

3 hours ago, Seshi said:

Take a walk whenever you can - like parking the car a few blocks away from your destination

That's me.  The closest I can possibly park at work is 2 blocks away.  Usually I'm late and have to park even further away, in the lot on "Cardiac Hill".  And yes, that's as bad as it sounds.  :D

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

14 minutes ago, Sofi said:

I haven't been very active on Discord as of late either other than talking to my best friend. I was really active in my Runescape community and was really enjoying it.. but nothing lasts forever I suppose lol. 

I see that does sound troublesome on the forums.

Would have offer to let you add me on Discord, though I do not really know you well enough to ask.

Plus, even if we did that, you would probably have to initialize most of the chats, as I rarely do it myself.

5 minutes ago, brycec said:

I see that does sound troublesome on the forums.

Would have offer to let you add me on Discord, though I do not really know you well enough to ask.

Plus, even if we did that, you would probably have to initialize most of the chats, as I rarely do it myself.

Lol that would be a problem then as I rarely start chats with people myself. I always feel like I'm bothering people so people usually have to talk to me first. 

• Funny 1