Jump to content
xWickedNekox

☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

A virual video game I brought DSs.

*Sets 4 Nintendo DSs on the table with pokemon moon*

Ooo, good choice!... I actually own this game... XD

*picks up a DS and starts playing*... :3

5 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

*swallows a large bite of chocolate cake* How about we play some Manga creator games? We'll show our ones when we're done. You can find those games here.

Forgive me for being childish, but I still love playing dress up.

What?... That's a thing?... XD

Sounds fun... XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xWickedNekox said:

Of course, I love this place is already lol... If I wasn't already an admin on AL and super busy I would have signed up for a staff position here as well... XD

That's good. Izzy has not been around much, though I guess we will not get along because of our argument, as she did not seem to be getting what I was getting at.

I would have have dropped my mod status over there to sign up to be a mod here, if it were not for the fact that I needed to get some way of having a better income, as I am not so happy with all of my sources of income.

1 hour ago, xWickedNekox said:

I've been okay... A little stressed but I will be okay... How about yourself?... :3

I see. That's good that you are managing well. I am willing to listen if you need somebody to talk to, even if it involves he who must not be mentioned.

As for how things are going, they are going pretty good good. I managed to find two freelance gigs that seemed interesting, though one was really confusing, and I submitted proposals to them, and today got an invite for an interview on something that might be doable. Only sad thing is tat I forgot to give the client an availability time frame for an interview.

I do have some things going on though that I would rather not go into detail unless it is through PM or private chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, brycec said:

That's good. Izzy has not been around much, though I guess we will not get along because of our argument, as she did not seem to be getting what I was getting at.

I would have have dropped my mod status over there to sign up to be a mod here, if it were not for the fact that I needed to get some way of having a better income, as I am not so happy with all of my sources of income.

I see. That's good that you are managing well. I am willing to listen if you need somebody to talk to, even if it involves he who must not be mentioned.

As for how things are going, they are going pretty good good. I managed to find two freelance gigs that seemed interesting, though one was really confusing, and I submitted proposals to them, and today got an invite for an interview on something that might be doable. Only sad thing is tat I forgot to give the client an availability time frame for an interview.

I do have some things going on though that I would rather not go into detail unless it is through PM or private chat.

Ya Izzy has been busy lately as well... Sorry to hear that you guys had an argument...

Understandable... I wish you luck with that... :3

Thank you... I appreciate that... :3

Good, I am glad to hear that things are well in that regard!... I wish you luck with your interview... Also I am sure they will contact you about a good time and date, or you could contact them... *shrugz*...

Ahh, understandable... I'm kinda dealing with some stuff too... I hope things work out for you or for whatever is going on... Honestly, i'm not very good at cheering people up but I am here to listen if you just want to vent or something... I am only a PM away... :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xWickedNekox said:

Ya Izzy has been busy lately as well... Sorry to hear that you guys had an argument...

Understandable... I wish you luck with that... :3

Thank you... I appreciate that... :3

Good, I am glad to hear that things are well in that regard!... I wish you luck with your interview... Also I am sure they will contact you about a good time and date, or you could contact them... *shrugz*...

Ahh, understandable... I'm kinda dealing with some stuff too... I hope things work out for you or for whatever is going on... Honestly, i'm not very good at cheering people up but I am here to listen if you just want to vent or something... I am only a PM away... :3

Yeah, it happens. I kind of got scared of her once over on AL, and, so I thought we could get off on a better foot here. Oh well.

Thanks for that wish of luck.

Sadly, the interview did not go well. My quote of length to take on the project was not acceptable and I forgot to ask about the site in question to work on, as the posting only provided an example of what they wanted, and I let them know in the message area about my availability hours before that. At least it was just a simple back and forth

Also, thanks. I talked about it with Gemz, which was helpful, but still does not take the troubles away, so it would be nice to not have to wait for her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, brycec said:

Yeah, it happens. I kind of got scared of her once over on AL, and, so I thought we could get off on a better foot here. Oh well.

Thanks for that wish of luck.

Sadly, the interview did not go well. My quote of length to take on the project was not acceptable and I forgot to ask about the site in question to work on, as the posting only provided an example of what they wanted, and I let them know in the message area about my availability hours before that. At least it was just a simple back and forth

Also, thanks. I talked about it with Gemz, which was helpful, but still does not take the troubles away, so it would be nice to not have to wait for her.

Ahh, sorry to hear that... I hope you two can work things out...

You're welcome... Sorry to hear it didn't go well... At least you know why it went badly so you can use that experience to make your next interview better... :3

You're welcome... Well if you still want to talk about it, feek free to PM me... :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2018 at 10:43 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

*swallows a large bite of chocolate cake* How about we play some Manga creator games? We'll show our ones when we're done. You can find those games here.

Forgive me for being childish, but I still love playing dress up.

Nothing wrong with playing dress up I regularly cosplay in real life at a verity of conventions so ya.

Hope you enjoyed your cake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Ahh, sorry to hear that... I hope you two can work things out...

Don't know that they will, but that will all depend on if she feels like it.

17 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

You're welcome... Sorry to hear it didn't go well... At least you know why it went badly so you can use that experience to make your next interview better... :3

Oh, I knew pretty much what went wrong when that interview concluded, since I had the text available. It was more of me hitting myself for overlooking obvious things, but yeah, it at least showed me how the interview process goes for that particular site.

19 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

You're welcome... Well if you still want to talk about it, feek free to PM me... :3

Will do. Thanks again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, brycec said:

Don't know that they will, but that will all depend on if she feels like it.

Oh, I knew pretty much what went wrong when that interview concluded, since I had the text available. It was more of me hitting myself for overlooking obvious things, but yeah, it at least showed me how the interview process goes for that particular site.

Will do. Thanks again.

Ahh, true...

Oh okay, gotcha...

Anytime!... :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*lurkz and nomz cake*...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

*sets down my DS* Do we have any lemon pound cake?

Of course!... *hands you a slice of lemon pound cake*... :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Of course!... *hands you a slice of lemon pound cake*... :3

*takes a bite of the cake, and leans back in my chair* This is a very nice cafe. What kinda music apart from jpop/rock dose everyone like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks... :3

Hm, i'm not super picky when it comes to music... The genre I pick mostly depends on my mood at the time... It would actually be easier to list what genres I don't listen to... I'm not a fan of country, which is about it... Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it... I wouldn't complain if I was hanging out with somebody who was listening to it but it is at the bottom of the list of genres that I would choose to listen to...

What about yourself?...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Thanks... :3

Hm, i'm not super picky when it comes to music... The genre I pick mostly depends on my mood at the time... It would actually be easier to list what genres I don't listen to... I'm not a fan of country, which is about it... Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it... I wouldn't complain if I was hanging out with somebody who was listening to it but it is at the bottom of the list of genres that I would choose to listen to...

What about yourself?...

*sits up in chair, and takes another bite of cake*

As far as genres I like everything except country, and jaz. I am pretty much game for anything else. Though even country can be nice sometimes mostly on long road trips. Jazz however has no place for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what kind of cake and pastries are being served o.o (Also I am new here o_o)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2018 at 10:25 PM, Anisa Mazaki said:

I wonder what kind of cake and pastries are being served o.o (Also I am new here o_o)

Any kind you can imagine/want... XD

Also, welcome to AF!... :3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xWickedNekox said:

Any kind you can imagine/want... XD

Also, welcome to AF!... :3

I love your avatar and signature set by the way. How are you doing by the ay.

*Leans forward to reach for another slice of cake*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I love your avatar and signature set by the way. How are you doing by the ay.

*Leans forward to reach for another slice of cake*

Thank you!... :3

I'm tired but good thanks... How about yourself?...

*also nomz a slice of cake*...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Thank you!... :3

I'm tired but good thanks... How about yourself?...

*also nomz a slice of cake*...

This cake is amzing how was it made.

I am wide awake about to get a proper start to the day. Do we have any coffee?

Hope you wake up soon. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 8:39 AM, ArchieKun said:

This cake is amzing how was it made.

I am wide awake about to get a proper start to the day. Do we have any coffee?

Hope you wake up soon. lol

With love and magic!... :3

Of course!... *hands you a cup of coffee*...

Thanks... XD

On 9/15/2018 at 2:42 PM, Drewan said:

Hellow. 

Hello!... *offerz cake*...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*lurkz while nomming on cake*...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I want cake, please.

Ice cream will also be accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys its been a while since I had some donuts. Do we have cake donuts on offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2018 at 3:39 PM, RubberJohnny said:

I want cake, please.

Ice cream will also be accepted.

How about both?... *offerz cake and ice cream*...

On 10/6/2018 at 2:06 AM, ArchieKun said:

Hi guys its been a while since I had some donuts. Do we have cake donuts on offer.

Hello... Of course we do!... *hands over a cake donut*...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit
×
×
  • Create New...