☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

Le 05/06/2018 à 12:51, xWickedNekox a déclaré:

* ravive à nouveau * ... Vous mourez facilement non? ... <font style=😜">

Non, je ne suis pas fait de gâteau! ... > _ <  

XD

Bien sûr! ... * offre un bol de pudding * ... : 3

J'espère aussi ... n'hésitez pas à poster ici pour le plaisir ou vous pouvez toujours me PM pour des conversations plus sérieuses ... : 3

Quelqu'un m'aide! ... XD  Torrent TurboTax Gogoanime

Ooo, c'est une question difficile, mais je vais devoir choisir celle de Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood car c'est un classique ... : 3

Mr.Cake est partout! IL EST TOUS LES CAKES! CAKE / DESSERT LES DÉESSE sont MR.CAKE TROP! KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAA! * mange Wicked-san 

•  
Edited by KHATRINA

What quirky phrase is on your coffee mug? @xWickedNekox

On January 3, 2019 at 2:05 PM, Crevanille said:

I've heard of a tea that looks like the color of blood. Apparently its out of season. Don't remember the name though.

That reminds me of a vampire joke, but it's probably too risqué to post.

Edited by Nono

On 6/4/2018 at 12:36 AM, xWickedNekox said:

Bien sûr! ... Pas de soucis ...: 3

* vous verse un peu de votre thé préféré * ...

Désolé, mais vous vous trompez, ces gâteaux ne sont pas votre "Mr.Cake" ... Je suis une déesse des desserts / gâteaux ... S'il vous plaît, ne tuez pas mes invités ...Torrent   TurboTaxGogoanime

* ravive tous ceux qui sont morts * ...

"despite being revived, is still asleep and grunt's  around in pleasure pain, saying a few sentence's"

m-mother...im sumimasen for being....zzZzZZ "giggles a bit crazy in sleep"

Edited by skytali

10 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Also, why is it in another language now

This happened to me too in another thread.  My entire post (which I wrote in English) was converted to French, then replied to.  In French.  Maybe there's a router somewhere that connects to a parallel dimension or something where we all actually speak a different language?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, efaardvark said:

This happened to me too in another thread.  My entire post (which I wrote in English) was converted to French, then replied to.  In French.  Maybe there's a router somewhere that connects to a parallel dimension or something where we all actually speak a different language?

Hm, like your theory... I hope it's true... XD

On 1/10/2019 at 1:08 AM, efaardvark said:

Just by thinking that particular thought, this reality came to be. Maybe.

Ever heard of that theory that when you think of certain events they take form into a new reality? Not like a self fulfilling prophecy. When you think of making an alternate reality, it actually takes form in another universal dimension.  In theory anyway.

Edited by Crevanille

40 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

Ever heard of that theory that when you think of certain events they take form into a new reality?

I hereby apologize to all the dwellers in alternate realms who have had to deal with my creations.  :) 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2019 at 9:09 PM, Nono said:

So far so good. Super busy at work.

Thats good I have been busy with AF and life. Though life is pretty steady not to fast for me right now.