Hello I'm just new here!

Miiyell

@XII360 hehe yeah a little bit awkward, but my hobbies, i think i almost have none, i havent been watching anime lately, though i've been watching this american tv show called Shameless, kinda got addicted to it but i want to stop cause it's affecting me too much and actually stressing me out lol i also listen to music and cook sometimes, you?

17 minutes ago, Miiyell said:

@XII360 hehe yeah a little bit awkward, but my hobbies, i think i almost have none, i havent been watching anime lately, though i've been watching this american tv show called Shameless, kinda got addicted to it but i want to stop cause it's affecting me too much and actually stressing me out lol i also listen to music and cook sometimes, you?

cant say no hobbies, if you said two~!

my hobby, in particular, lets see, i guess drawing is one, two is reading visual novels, three being stressed in school from over-studying, and four is listening to japanese songs

i myself have not watched anime in a good while, im still waiting for all episodes of Hataraku no Saibou and happy sugar life to be released, before i binge watch them on...thursday is my only free day i can watch anime all day, now that i think about it >.>

i also cook....eggs/noodles(or ramen, if you prefer) >.<

cant say no hobbies, if you said two~!

my hobby, in particular, lets see, i guess drawing is one, two is reading visual novels, three being stressed in school from over-studying, and four is listening to japanese songs

i myself have not watched anime in a good while, im still waiting for all episodes of Hataraku no Saibou and happy sugar life to be released, before i binge watch them on...thursday is my only free day i can watch anime all day, now that i think about it >.>

i also cook....eggs/noodles(or ramen, if you prefer) >.<

wow you're a busy buddy, as for me, I have a lot of free time, I was dying from boredom reason why I signed up here, actually I was very busy few weeks ago cause well...wedding stuff, I watched few episodes of Cells at Work! it was very interesting for me, i just stopped though cause well i have this annoying habit of not finishing what I started, I easily get bored, I'm surprised I got to season 6 of Shameless and the show has 9 seasons, but like I said, I was planning on stopping lol

Just now, Miiyell said:

wow you're a busy buddy, as for me, I have a lot of free time, I was dying from boredom reason why I signed up here, actually I was very busy few weeks ago cause well...wedding stuff, I watched few episodes of Cells at Work! it was very interesting for me, i just stopped though cause well i have this annoying habit of not finishing what I started, I easily get bored, I'm surprised I got to season 6 of Shameless and the show has 9 seasons, but like I said, I was planning on stopping lol

ah, stopping through the middle of a show, and or near end, the old habit i had -- though in my case, i stopped watching to avoid knowing the ending, and if i dont know the ending, the anime isn't finished >.> (until 4chan or some website spoil's me of what happened smh)

i may seem busy, but i so don't feel busy at all, i tend to play mobile games on my phone, when im bored >.> (which is, semi currently right now >.<)

if you stop midway on watching the show's, you will feel bored though, and being bored is....boring, but then it would open up new a new path for new things to do,

or just, yknow, sleep, i enjoy sleeping allot too <.>

Here there, and welcome to the forums. ^^ We're glad to have you here with us. Hope you have tons of fun. If you wanna chat, or have questions feel free to ask I am pretty easy going. :) See you around.

ah, stopping through the middle of a show, and or near end, the old habit i had -- though in my case, i stopped watching to avoid knowing the ending, and if i dont know the ending, the anime isn't finished >.> (until 4chan or some website spoil's me of what happened smh)

i may seem busy, but i so don't feel busy at all, i tend to play mobile games on my phone, when im bored >.> (which is, semi currently right now >.<)

if you stop midway on watching the show's, you will feel bored though, and being bored is....boring, but then it would open up new a new path for new things to do,

or just, yknow, sleep, i enjoy sleeping allot too <.>

You are right, I should finish watching them, or finish doing something in general lol but sometimes I can't help it and yes just sleep most of the time. This kinda reminds me when I used to go to MangaFox for forums which was very fun but it's gone now cause not enough donation and support they had to take it down, sad.

What mobile games have you been playing?

Here there, and welcome to the forums. ^^ We're glad to have you here with us. Hope you have tons of fun. If you wanna chat, or have questions feel free to ask I am pretty easy going. :) See you around.

Thank you! I'm enjoying my time here so far, the community is great :)

• Informative 1

7 minutes ago, Miiyell said:

You are right, I should finish watching them, or finish doing something in general lol but sometimes I can't help it and yes just sleep most of the time. This kinda reminds me when I used to go to MangaFox for forums which was very fun but it's gone now cause not enough donation and support they had to take it down, sad.

holy crap, i just realized mangafox is killed of, and that there's a "fan website? of it, when you said that, when did this happened ?!, jesus im so outdated to not know this >.>

i used to read manga's there, and one other site, from my phone, due to it having an app, but that was like, 2-3 years ago?

mostly gacha game's, like FGO (fate/grand order), FEH (fire emblem heroes), alchemist code, and bandori, girls band party~, i have bandori as my signature xD

holy crap, i just realized mangafox is killed of, and that there's a "fan website? of it, when you said that, when did this happened ?!, jesus im so outdated to not know this >.>

i used to read manga's there, and one other site, from my phone, due to it having an app, but that was like, 2-3 years ago?

mostly gacha game's, like FGO (fate/grand order), FEH (fire emblem heroes), alchemist code, and bandori, girls band party~, i have bandori as my signature xD

I don't quite remember when the forum was taken down but prolly a few years ago cause it was very active when I was like 16 but well I'm 22 now and married lol they still have mangas just no more forums now and the name changed to something else, I don't remember either, but it was good ole dayz

31 minutes ago, Miiyell said:

Thank you! I'm enjoying my time here so far, the community is great :)

That is very good to hear I am glad. :)

9 minutes ago, Miiyell said:

I don't quite remember when the forum was taken down but prolly a few years ago cause it was very active when I was like 16 but well I'm 22 now and married lol they still have mangas just no more forums now and the name changed to something else, I don't remember either, but it was good ole dayz

feels, that's where i found the scanlation group i joined when i was but a wii child, the site that directed me onto, when i searched google is "fanfox", but i didn't notice, since the logo is still mangafox >.>

1 minute ago, XII360 said:

feels, that's where i found the scanlation group i joined when i was but a wii child, the site that directed me onto, when i searched google is "fanfox", but i didn't notice, since the logo is still mangafox >.>

you joined the scanlation? thats very cool! i havent read any manga from there lately though i think i still have my bookmarks saved im still following this manga horimiya, its a good read, but what do you do with the scanlation thingy though? im curious, i dont really know what it means but  see t all the time

20 minutes ago, Miiyell said:

you joined the scanlation? thats very cool! i havent read any manga from there lately though i think i still have my bookmarks saved im still following this manga horimiya, its a good read, but what do you do with the scanlation thingy though? im curious, i dont really know what it means but  see t all the time

yea, but that was years ago, i went MIA in it, couse, well, i felt inferior to everyone around me >.<

scanlator's mainly, scan the image, and by that i mean, 

they make the raw page of the manga from this

L4ImNtj.png

to  

8up29xY.jpg

that

this is pretty much one of my old scanlation work's, when i was being willing to join them; this is, fyi, a poor job it seems,

my job was pretty much to pick a manga (we were allowed to pick projects, that of which was dropped of on threads), clean the images/pages, and post the cleant image on the said thread, for translator of that group to translate it xD

Edited by XII360

4 minutes ago, Miiyell said:

ohhhhh i see, thats so cool, how many mangas did you do it to? well its okay if you dont remember

one or two scan's (manga), i had terrible net back then (1mbp), and my, lets say my grammar back then was very unique, they didn't mind the way i spoke, but jesus christ, reading it right now cringes me so far that i feel non-existant

after which i went MIA, the pressure was real for a 14 year old boy >.>

edit: i know this couse, well, that website/scan group is still alive xD, but i rather not show myself back there >_>, not after the shameful dispray i've shown to them

Edited by XII360

1 minute ago, XII360 said:

one or two scan's (manga), i had terrible net back then (1mbp), and my, lets say my grammar back then was very unique, they didn't mind the way i spoke, but jesus christ, reading it right now cringes me so far that i feel non-existant

after which i went MIA, the pressure was real for a 14 year old boy >.>

that is so adorable, but at least you got experience right? did you ever do it again from other websites?

48 minutes ago, Miiyell said:

that is so adorable, but at least you got experience right? did you ever do it again from other websites?

nope, never joined a scanlation group ever, as i was traumatized for life (not really trauma'ed) since then....i was never the same again "que in sad depressic sound here"

but yea, i did get some experience, which im not sure where i can apply too, but hey, it was fun >.<

nope, never joined a scanlation group ever, as i was traumatized for life (not really trauma'ed) since then....i was never the same again "que in sad depressic sound here"

but yea, i did get some experience, which im not sure where i can apply too, but hey, it was fun >.<

eeeehhhhh.. that's such a waste! I bet you can do better this time! But I respect your decision if you really don't want to anymore though, I'm always like that, I don't do what I don't like doing even though it's a must. I stopped working not only cause I don't like it but other reasons too, long story lol

10 hours ago, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you! It's nice to meet you :)

6 hours ago, Roxeg said:

Welcome to Anime Forums! I am Roxeg, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks! I really am enjoying my stay here :) Community is great and fun!

6 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I have the same problem, lol! I do this with all sorts of mediums. Games, books, tv programmes including animes. 

You're not alone. I keep thinking about all the things I want to pick up again and finish and then I get distracted by something else, be it a shiny new thing or something I need to do irl, or simply get too tired by the end of the day and I don't do anything. Procrastination is one heck of a drug. 

I know right! It's hella crazy! Lol I have an extremely short attention span too and easily get distracted but mostly because of the medicine I've been taking, it's not that bad for me, just few side effects here and there, oh wait, there's one that's actually bad, lol never mind the it's not that bad, but yeah been taking meds cause shit happened so yeah

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miiyell said:

eeeehhhhh.. that's such a waste! I bet you can do better this time! But I respect your decision if you really don't want to anymore though, I'm always like that, I don't do what I don't like doing even though it's a must. I stopped working not only cause I don't like it but other reasons too, long story lol

even if i wanted too, to be honest, i cant, since, well.. i cant even read VN's/watch anime as i used too, much less RPG games, and that's couse i have to either pick one of the following: games, anime, VN, studying, drawing, or doing nothing

doing nothing usually wins tho', and i end up doing nothing the whole day >.>

if its a must to do, well, there's not much of a choice, and i gotta power through it, such is the life of someone in the medical field q-q and social anxiety

Edited by XII360

2 minutes ago, XII360 said:

even if i wanted too, to be honest, i cant, since, well.. i cant even read VN's/watch anime as i used too, much less RPG games, and that's couse i have to either pick one of the following: games, anime, VN, studying, drawing, or doing nothing

doing nothing usually wins tho', and i end up doing nothing the whole day >.>

if its a must to do, well, there's not much of a choice, and i gotta power through it, such is the life of someone in the medical field q-q

how is it? and what field? i always wanted to be a nurse but im scared of blood so its a no go

• Like 1

Just now, Miiyell said:

how is it? and what field? i always wanted to be a nurse but im scared of blood so its a no go

scientist, or to be specific, Medical Technologist (studentâ„¢), the pressure is pretty damn real, especially since im almost in my end of years in school, after which ill need to pass my "board exam" to be a licensed MT, or atleast, like, fail and get a rating of 70%, and be a technician, which isn't fun since its the lowest of the lowest rank there is in my field,

also, incase you didn't know, MT's main workline is pretty much examining bodily fluids, (be it man or animals), this includes urines/feces/sweat/blood and the such~

so yea, pretty disgusting job if you aint up for the job ;o

its normal for people to be afraid to blood, especially if you're the one who extracts them, and have social anxiety >.>, but you get used to it, atleast, i hope i do, im still not used to the sense of touching people, semi used on finding vein's though, just not the hard-to-find veins x_x, i need to learn how to blind shot >.>